Peaches - Rub (6th Album, 2015) | The Popjustice Forum

Peaches - Rub (6th Album, 2015)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by michaelhird, Jan 29, 2014.

1. From Peaches herself

"Yes I have been absent from posting lately. It's because I'm in the studio BITCHES!!!!!" (https://www.facebook.com/officialpeaches)

CANNOT wait for this album.. She gets better and better with each album.. 'I Feel Cream' was a masterpiece! And i loved Burst, she's definitely gonna bring it with this! I just hope she tours the UK/comes to London, i need to see this woman!

2. It's been way too long since I Feel Cream. Burst! is amazing, but I hope that she explores her softer side a little bit more this time, as in I Feel Cream the song and Lose You. Those two are heavenly.

3. Nick Zinner is in the studio with her today! This album could be amazing and even top I Feel Cream.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  4. I appear to have lost interest in Peaches along the way, but yeah, someone please let me know if I Feel Cream and Lose You end up being the blueprints for this album.

5. I think it's because there was a period of time where all she did was tweet about Pussy Riot.

6. I love Peaches to bits, and I hope she stays true to her original sound. Her first two albums are my favourite Peaches records.

7. I haven't listen to Peaches' music in a ages, but she used to be one of my favourite popstars ever. I can't believe I Feel Cream is already five years old! I hope she's working on a proper album. Her track on the last Major Lazer album is amazing.

8. Burst! is still a bonkers banger.

9. I hope this is good.

10. Fuck yeah!
    I mean, can't wait!

11. Confirmed on her official Facebook - Kim Gordon has recorded vocals on peaches new music!!! Exciting but I think it will be some time before we hear anything new.

12. YES! I can't wait. Peaches always pushes the envelope!

13. amazing news

14. Wow! I am so much looking for it....

15. Do we have any more infos on her new album? Like something said on a recent interview or so? ^:^

am drooling for new Peaches.

16. Recent posts to her Facebook also suggest that the first single will be called 'Close Up' and features Kim Gordon.

17. KIM FUCKING GORDON I LOVE HER.

Yes, Peaches + Kim Gordon = Genius.

18. Wholeheartedly agree!

19. She's filming a music video with Margaret Cho on Tuesday for a track called 'Dick In The Air'. There's a casting call on her Facebook.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.