Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. This week has been looking like the start of Perez's fall from... whatever the fuck he does. Starting with Mark Ronson's amazing verbal attack on him on twitter and now with Will.i.Am.

Apparently Will.I.Am attacked Perez at a club last night? Rather than call the police, Perez wrote about it on his twitter incessantly. Who do you guys believe? For me, Perez is a vile attention seeking cunt (as I wrote on my twitter) and as much as I'd like someone to put him in his place, I don't think this happened.

However, if it did it would make the line "Will.I.Am Drop the beat now" all the more amazing.

2. Apparently he called Will.I.Am a faggot anyway. Fucking hypocrite. My favourite part of this drama is Tila Tequila's involvement.

3. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I said this about it in the Love/Hate thread:

I don't think this happened either. He makes me sick.

4. Lily Allen, in the terminology of the young, absolutely 'owned' him during their spat. Telling Mark Ronson that Daniel's new song would be better without Wale was a bit silly.

5. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

Well, I think Perez has built this persona on being in your face and bitchy. The sad part of all of this is that he's got nothing to back it up. I mean ANYONE could kick his ass. If I were him I would fucking take some karate classes or something cos with the amount of shit that comes out of his mouth I'm sure there will ALWAYS be people more than willing to kick his ass.

6. To be honest, even if he was actually assualted, i think that's pretty sick he blabbed all about it on Twitter to get attention - what the fuck?! Does he have no self respect or idea of keeping things private. It's like he's taking advantage of being assaulted and glamourising it for self promotion and to stir up some scandal.

He just disgusts me anyways. What a fucking joke.

7. Perez just irritates me immensely. Not to generalise but you can tell by everything about him that he was bullied at school. So what does he do when he grows up? He becomes the biggest bully in the media world. He is absolutely horrible. I'd hate to be a celebrity in this world knowing a cunt as disgusting as him was out there ready to prey on his next victim.

His response to Mark Ronson last week was hilarious (in the wrong way). He's refusing to mention any artist that has anything to do with Mark on his page. How pathetic? Makes me hope Gaga works with him for her next album!

8. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Remember that video where he met Madonna? Her lowest moment.

9. Clearly not. He makes the daily mail seem almost tolerable, doesn't he?

10. Why had Will.I.Am attacked him in that club? Because Perez called him a faggot? Or was this later?

11. He's a clown and should be treated as such. You can tell from the way his allegiances swing wildly from one day to the next that he doesn't ever mean, or stand by his vitriol. I can't believe people take him seriously enough to get that angry about him.

The best public figures are those that completely ignore him or maintain an aloof indifference. I bet Kylie doesn't know him from the next sweaty press pit pig.

12. Will.I.Am shoulda stamped on his hands, watch him try and fucking twitter then.

He's a fucking peasant.

13. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

AWW... Will is cute in the video.

14. And Britney's management (or whoever) got him to film a video for her new 'tour' after months of writing the most vile hyperbole about her.

I think these latest incidents mark the turning of the tide against Perez.

15. it never happened. Or if he was attacked, it wasn't Will.I.Am.

16. If it makes you feel better, about 3 years ago a mutual friend of ours introduced me to him. "Daz, you know Perez, right?"
    "No. Who are you?"
    I honestly had never heard of him. I like to call them the good old days.

17. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

I hardly think so.... Sadly, MILLIONS of people LOVE to HATE Perez. That's what makes him so popular.

18. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Remember everyone:

When you love someone
    Take it slow
    Don't let them rape your bussy-hole
    Cause if he's not wrapped
    Your ass is trapped
    And you'll end up with the clap

19. Mark Ronson has seemingly kicked him off his Twitter as well. Let's hope other celebrities follow suit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.