Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I find that incredibly sad, for Perez's sake.

2. This person has serious issues. I hope his 15 minutes are up.

3. I don't think violence is ever the answer but part of me would love all the celebrities Perez has ever slagged off to trap him in a room or something to scare the shit out of him.

There's such a thing as human decency. I know we have some targets on popjustice we slag off more than others and I know I can be one of the worst offenders but Perez gets far too persona. It's one thing to slag off someone for the music they make. But for how they look? Or cos of their sexuality or refusal to come out?

That is my main gripe with him actually. The way he expects any celebrity to out themselves just because he says so. And if they refuse, they become his next victim. What was that American Idol gig he had a vicious campaign against for years? Was it Clay?

Vile.

4. He was in Club Popjustice once. I had no real opinion on his but knew who he was. he was stood on his own in the corner and look terrified and lonely so me and my friend went over to say 'Hi'. He was so shy and awkward and clearly insecure. It put a lot of his work into perspective.

He's just a hack that's had a lucky break and ran with it though. He's been as useful to various celebrities careers as he has been damaging.

5. That's Perez's 'Room 101', right there.

6. I feel this needs a "Team Alesha" style campaign.

I am clearly Team "Will.I"

7. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

You don't make a living out of it though, that's the main difference. And also of course all the stuff that gets said here pales in comparison to the shit Perez spews. Perez goes on and on about equality and he often has anti-bullying stuff on his website - he's the media world's most prominent bully! I've never come across such a hypocrite, either personally or in the entertainment industry, in all my life.

8. tommie

tommie Guest

9. I don't doubt for a moment that Perez was assaulted (he's going to look very silly if he wasn't, after saying there are photos / witnesses etc) - but going on instinct it seems Will.I.Am is probably the more trustworthy party here - and according to him it was angry fans who went for Perez (yes, yes, obviously he would say that etc...)

I've been saying for years 'any day now someone's going to batter Perez' and i'm not saying that violence is acceptable, but now it's happened. He has had a truckload of bad karma coming his way for absolutely ages.

I don't think this will be his downfall though. It will probably get forgotten about and he'll learn not to tweet so hysterically.

I can't believe he wrote 'i'm not talking about this anymore, it's with the authorities' and then write about another 10 tweets.

HE IS SUCH A COCK.

10. I love how it when he sucks up to celebrities. You can tell he's trying to be in Lily Allen's good books again because I think his fight earned Lily newer fans.

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Nobody knows who he is outside the internet anyway.

12. Constructive as ever.

13. I noticed he was nice about the 'Fuck You' video and though 'aye aye, he's changing his tune...'

Interesting how he slagged off Wale, which lead to the Ronson spat - Wale is a friend of GaGa. I wonder if she will gradually want to disassociate herself from Perez?

14. They really do!

15. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I hope so, or I foresee people disassociating with GaGa.

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I wonder what he said to Fergie!?

'You look old'
    - BOOM BOOM POW!

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

If we all ignore him he'll turn to dust.
    It's like when someone says they don't believe in fairies.

Right?

18. That's pretty much what he writes about her everytime she appears on his site. How he has the nerve to criticise ANYONE'S appearance is beyond me.

19. Credit where it's due - that was pretty clever.

20. Nah he's not that influential as much as he wishes he was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.