Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Perez has far too many exclaimation marks for me to cope with.

2. this is all getting a bit Princess Di 1997 for my liking.... remember after that that tabloids saying they'd never use paparazzi shots again and press reform was only round the corner.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Maybe this time something will stick...

4. Heidi Montag:
    She really is entertaining.

5. Has Heidi always been so Bible-y? I don't know much about her, but I read a thing about "I'm a Celeb" and her and Spencer were apparently talking about Jesus all the time.

6. Ever since she started Twittering she was constantly putting out verses from the bible. (is it called a verse?)

Anyway, I hope the gays stop liking her for the "camp appeal", she's most definitely not liking us that is for sure.

7. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

Well if she is into the Bible her songs certainly aren't, I mean titles like "Overdosin," "Touch Me" and "One More Drink" are hardly church hymns.

8. Schizophrenia? It's too hardcore for it to be an act, so in essence that little Pop slut thing Spencer has created for her is the act.

9. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

And this is why I hate her. You can't back the fucking REPUBLICANS in the election and then u-turn when you find out the only people who are ever going to take an interest in your "singing" are the gays.

HATE HATE HATE

10. I only pay cursory attention to the whole Heidi phenomenon but she comes off as terribly deliberate in her obnoxiousness. I doubt she really cares much about the Bible and simply wants to be that caricature of the fundamentalist Christian blonde girl who has no idea what she's talking about but acts self-righteous anyway.

To be on topic - Perez definitely seems the type to go through a mental breakdown. The kid gets beat up and everyone's cheering. May be callous, but I don't care. There is not one likable bone in his body. His occupation is a joke and his personality is transparently fake and bitchy.

11. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Is it true he meant Micheal Jackson when he replied to Ashlee Simpson slagging him off?

This is the reply:

"You're right! I agree with you!" "I should say spit on his/her grave and laugh! Ha ha. Ding dong. The witch is dead!"

12. I think the MSF was right to turn down any proceeds Perez makes from his court case. Matthew's story is absolutely sickening and the foundation is very prominent in the LGBT community. Accepting funds from a bigot would defeat their cause entirely.

Also... Zachary Quinto is mine. We're having a party in my head right now..

13. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I love this Twitter she did it made me laugh:

"i love u @perezhilton!!!!!!! Trash Me! God bless xo"

She prob has multiple personalities or something ha!

14. Oh, trust me, you don't want to know more about John and Kate. The two of them are just as disgusting as Perez. It's funny how the American public has finally come around to notice that Perez and Kate plus 8 and a husband who dates are all money hungry, attention seeking fame whores.

15. Decided today that I'm no longer going on his site. Admittedly it used to be a guilty pleasure, but I realise it's just feeding his disgusting ego. For gossip with my type of humour I'm going to stick to solely Dlisted from now on. As for the music that Perez "discovered", 90% of it was poached off Popjustice anyway. Hopefully I'll be one of many ignoring him from now on.

16. She's a silly bitch.

17. Er, wouldn't that just fuel his belief that his existence matters?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.