Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I'd like to think of Britney's response when she hears about this.

"MWWWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DRINKS FOR EVERY ONE OF Y'ALLL!!!!!!"

2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Miley
    Perez I gotta feeling that tonight wasn't a good night!

3. "Girls Aloud fans talk to Sugababes fans"

"The illiterate and the pedantic police send text messages to eachother"

"Dazzle teaches CrossieKidd how to use the search function"

4. Yet you went to see Britney. FAIL

5. For some reason that made me laugh out loud.

6. This incident further examplifies in what kind of bubble he lives.

False accusations like that can have serious consequences including possible jail time.

7. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Remember how Marilyn turned up to the recording of the Band Aid single even though he wasn't invited? HAHAHAHA.

"Multimediac17 marries Nijonas"

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Oh yes because I'd miss out on a show like that because of that nobody!!! Haha.

9. "Kerry Rance admits that Emma Beard is a bit shit"

10. You shouldn't talk about Britney that way!

11. I love how amazeballs this whole thing is. I wonder if all the celebs in El Lay think it's totally faboosh?

12. Funny how this thread is turning into a summary of everything that is wrong with the Pop&Justice section of forums.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

*vomits*

14. OH MY GOD. HIGH-LARIOUS.

15. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

"Kirkland & Geri Halliwell kiss and make up"

This is hiLOLrious! bbs! what do U think? would U buy it? sounds shiteous!

*head explodes*

16. How so? She met him for like 8 seconds literally right before the show, posted another 15 second video to him & politely told him to fuck off about having too much guitar in her show.

Bit random to bring her into it, she's literally the only celebrity who doesn't feel the need to blog her whole life away on fucking Twitter

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

My friend made up shiteous when we were in Uni, but we pronounced it shite-ee-us.

I haven't seen people come together on the forums like this since the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour.

18. True. Just look at him. He's an over-grown child with no real job who makes his living trashing people who are better than him. He's a complete joke and I don't see why anyone would take anything he says seriously. Some people just aren't worth giving the time of day to.

Yup, and it worked too (for a while)!

Nightmare on Elm Street <3

19. That promo for HC she did for Perez was kind of embarrassing though. Actually, it really was the lowest point of her career.

20. I do quite often. Not to hear the latest good pop music (got Popjustice for that) or for British celebrity gossip (Digital Spy is as good as any) but as an efficient way to quickly consume the goings on in American culture in all it's vulgar glory.

I don't actually need to watch The Hills, or Jon and Kate Plus 8 or The View because the best (ie. the most scandalous and therefore most interesting bits) are summarised on his site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.