Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Care to elaborate?

2. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Because I always thought Madonna was above that. She's my favourite celebrity and I don't like to see her associating with the scum of the industry. Similarly, his appearance in Dolly Parton's last video made me want to vomit.

Getluv, I don't want you to freak out or anything, but I actually agree with you here. The wonders of the Perez thread are neverending!

3. I do read the site as it has a good reach of stuff in terms of trashy gossip but it is really badly written. And its increasingly obvious that everything is sourced from another site. Perez hasn't broken a proper exclusive in awhile.

4. tommie

tommie Guest

It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds - he claims there are witnesses. I still believe will.I.am though, mostly because he seemed rather calm and put together, the opposite of the hysterical state Perez appears to be in.

5. Neither have I. I don't like negativity and I don't think he contributes anything important.

6. He didn't even break this exclusive, bless him!

7. Charley

Charley Staff Member

So we're all cheering on violence getting used against someone?

I don't care if Perez is a cunt, if Will.I.Am did it or if his fans did it, but violence is never something I could encourage.

8. Me neither but what he does to people is exactly the same thing as physical abuse except verbal abuse can have a more damaging effect. He is the bully and I believe Will on this one which makes Perez a liar as well.

9. Aamyko

Aamyko Guest

10. No, but I think it's clear that many people have felt Perez has had some kind of comeuppance due for a VERY long time, it turned out to be violent, and his ridiculous Tweeting has contributed to the reactions of many on the forum. He should have shut his trap for once and let the police deal with it.

11. Total agreeance, but sometimes, violence is the only way to get people to learn their lesson!

This guy certainly had it coming.

12. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Isn't it written by a few people? Which makes it all the more embarrassing.

Does he have another state?

Oh my god! "Lourdes... how do you say napkin?" Amazing. The voice is exactly the same, too.

I CAN'T GET A WORD IN, TOO MANY REPLIES.

13. Oh i don't either, but we psychologically enjoy it when people we hate fall. It's a bit like Iran at the moment.

14. From TMZ:

Cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

15. Am I totally horrible for wishing that (if this assault is true) it had been our good old Britney, with her umbrella? That would have been Poetic Pop Justice. From what I remember he was downright horrible to her during the breakdown period...

16. Yeah I think if I'd have read somewhere that this happened I'd feel differently. But its the fact I read it from his twitter asking for the police to come to him? WTF?

17. But I think the whole Britney breakdown is what made him so much bigger. His fucking site really was the first point of call for the latest dramas from her. I remember the night she was stretchered out her house I was on his site regularly for updates!

18. He is the scumbag who basically said that Britney should be dead not Heath Ledger. How can anyone say such a thing?

19. That's the most violent incident that has occurred in Canada over the past 30 years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.