Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Sarah K said:
Dazzle said:
angelX said:
Am I totally horrible for wishing that (if this assault is true) it had been our good old Britney, with her umbrella? That would have been Poetic Pop Justice. From what I remember he was downright horrible to her during the breakdown period...
But I think the whole Britney breakdown is what made him so much bigger. His fucking site really was the first point of call for the latest dramas from her. I remember the night she was stretchered out her house I was on his site regularly for updates!

He is the scumbag who basically said that Britney should be dead not Heath Ledger. How can anyone say such a thing?

And was a complete cunt about her children.
 

multimediac17

Moderator
Isn't it convenient how he accused "Will.I.Am and his security guards" so he can

a. drum up as much publicity about it as possibly by using a famous name

and also

b. be off the hook and say 'well I did say "security guards"' when it turns out Will.I.Am had little to do with it.

Dazzle said:
angelX said:
Am I totally horrible for wishing that (if this assault is true) it had been our good old Britney, with her umbrella? That would have been Poetic Pop Justice. From what I remember he was downright horrible to her during the breakdown period...
But I think the whole Britney breakdown is what made him so much bigger. His fucking site really was the first point of call for the latest dramas from her. I remember the night she was stretchered out her house I was on his site regularly for updates!

Me too! God, what a night! Memories, memories....
 
Joseph Clyde said:
He is the scumbag who basically said that Britney should be dead not Heath Ledger. How can anyone say such a thing?

That's pretty sick.


How old is this man, exactly?
Mentally he's 5.

Also how can a gay man call a straight man a faggot? Something so wrong about that!
 

Charley

Staff member
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
 
V

vasilios

RhythmNative said:
Dazzle said:
RhythmNative said:
Ergo, we read Perez Hilton
I very rarely read his site. I only go on it if he has a video I can't find on youtube (Thanks PRS) or if I'm very very bored and want to see a picture of Angelina Jolie with cum dripping out of her mouth.

I do quite often. Not to hear the latest good pop music (got Popjustice for that) or for British celebrity gossip (Digital Spy is as good as any) but as an efficient way to quickly consume the goings on in American culture in all it's vulgar glory.

I don't actually need to watch The Hills, or Jon and Kate Plus 8 or The View because the best (ie. the most scandalous and therefore most interesting bits) are summarised on his site.

Me too. I hate him and his views but still read it...
 
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.
 
V

vasilios

THIS attack wasn't any old attack, it was a special one, a deserving one.

If my sister / co worker came crying at me that someone insulted her and it was one in a long line of insults, we'd all do the same. Or at least think about it.
 
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Get off your soap box, you might fall off and smack your face on the pavement.
 

multimediac17

Moderator
I've never seen the recent posts so full with one topic.

We should get the ladies from the View in here!

Actually, I wonder what they'll say about all this...
 

Charley

Staff member
Dazzle said:
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.

How can it be that none of you condone violence yet the overall theme of the thread seems to be "YAY PEREZ HAD IT COMING"?
 
What bothers me more are how many of our favorites stars KISS his ass b/c they feel they need to. A necessary evil. And then he parades around acting like he's an activist for all good causes.

Apparently (according to him) he also had some moments with Fergie and the daughter of Demi Moore, Rumer, who he is really vicious to.

BTW I guess we are feeding his ego by creating a threadzilla about him. Maybe we should stop!
 
Charley! said:
Dazzle said:
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.

How can it be that none of you condone violence yet the overall theme of the thread seems to be "YAY PEREZ HAD IT COMING"?
He did have it coming. It doesn't make it right though, does it? It's like no one ever trying to assassinate Hitler. "Oh leave him be, he's alright really". I'm more appalled by how hes handled this incident.

And xo, we're gonna want to talk about it no matter what. Don't think telling us to stop will work?
 

Charley

Staff member
Dazzle said:
Charley! said:
Dazzle said:
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.

How can it be that none of you condone violence yet the overall theme of the thread seems to be "YAY PEREZ HAD IT COMING"?
He did have it coming. It doesn't make it right though, does it?

Indeed, 'having it coming' doesn't make it right.
 

multimediac17

Moderator
My issue with this is very much how he handled the situation. Most people would call the police, get themselves to a hospital if need be, etc. The last thing on his mind should be fucking TWEETING about it! I can't get my head around it.
 
Dazzle said:
Charley! said:
Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.

Right, it's not as if he was unfairly ganged up upon and beated mercilessly. He said something derogatory about someone -- to their face -- and got the necessary consequences for it. If you don't want to get popped in your mouth, keep it shut!

I'm sure if the roles were reversed and it was Perez who did the "assaulting" because he was verbally attacked, no one would complain.
 
To be frank, I think in a perfect world, we all know violence is bad. But there are certain circumstances and situations where it becomes more 'grey' than 'black and white.' I feel like this is one of those situations.

I mean really, is this much different than the big school bully finally getting a good smack from one of his victims? It happens all the time in schools, etc. This is just on a bigger scale because it involves celebrities.

And I'm sorry, but I detest bullying, and find it hard to muster sympathy for bullies when they get their commupence, be it mental or physical. There are people in this world who deserve a good slap.
That and, as previously mentioned, Karma...
 
Top