Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Perez Hilton's vicious pop star attack (not)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Jun 22, 2009.

1. And was a complete cunt about her children.

2. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Isn't it convenient how he accused "Will.I.Am and his security guards" so he can

a. drum up as much publicity about it as possibly by using a famous name

and also

b. be off the hook and say 'well I did say "security guards"' when it turns out Will.I.Am had little to do with it.

Me too! God, what a night! Memories, memories....

3. That's pretty sick.

How old is this man, exactly?

4. Mentally he's 5.

Also how can a gay man call a straight man a faggot? Something so wrong about that!

5. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Perez Hilton is an honorary homophobe.

6. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Wow, some of the comments on here are truly shocking.

I'm sorry but no matter how much Perez is hated, I could never be happy or glad that he got attacked.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Me too. I hate him and his views but still read it...

8. I don't think anyone has said anything out of order in this topic. None of us condone violence but neither do we condone Perez's awful behaviour.

Karma is a bitch.

9. vasilios

vasilios Guest

THIS attack wasn't any old attack, it was a special one, a deserving one.

If my sister / co worker came crying at me that someone insulted her and it was one in a long line of insults, we'd all do the same. Or at least think about it.

10. Get off your soap box, you might fall off and smack your face on the pavement.

11. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I've never seen the recent posts so full with one topic.

We should get the ladies from the View in here!

Actually, I wonder what they'll say about all this...

12. Charley

Charley Staff Member

How can it be that none of you condone violence yet the overall theme of the thread seems to be "YAY PEREZ HAD IT COMING"?

13. What bothers me more are how many of our favorites stars KISS his ass b/c they feel they need to. A necessary evil. And then he parades around acting like he's an activist for all good causes.

Apparently (according to him) he also had some moments with Fergie and the daughter of Demi Moore, Rumer, who he is really vicious to.

BTW I guess we are feeding his ego by creating a threadzilla about him. Maybe we should stop!

14. He did have it coming. It doesn't make it right though, does it? It's like no one ever trying to assassinate Hitler. "Oh leave him be, he's alright really". I'm more appalled by how hes handled this incident.

And xo, we're gonna want to talk about it no matter what. Don't think telling us to stop will work?

15. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Indeed, 'having it coming' doesn't make it right.

16. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

My issue with this is very much how he handled the situation. Most people would call the police, get themselves to a hospital if need be, etc. The last thing on his mind should be fucking TWEETING about it! I can't get my head around it.

17. It's like if/when he was being attacked, he was thinking "This will be great publicity. How should I spin it?"

18. Right, it's not as if he was unfairly ganged up upon and beated mercilessly. He said something derogatory about someone -- to their face -- and got the necessary consequences for it. If you don't want to get popped in your mouth, keep it shut!

I'm sure if the roles were reversed and it was Perez who did the "assaulting" because he was verbally attacked, no one would complain.

19. To be frank, I think in a perfect world, we all know violence is bad. But there are certain circumstances and situations where it becomes more 'grey' than 'black and white.' I feel like this is one of those situations.

I mean really, is this much different than the big school bully finally getting a good smack from one of his victims? It happens all the time in schools, etc. This is just on a bigger scale because it involves celebrities.

And I'm sorry, but I detest bullying, and find it hard to muster sympathy for bullies when they get their commupence, be it mental or physical. There are people in this world who deserve a good slap.
    That and, as previously mentioned, Karma...

20. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Shall we start placing bets on how he'll spin this as homophobia?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.