Perfume - General Discussion | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Perfume - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by august8pm, Mar 16, 2012.

1. The video is really boring... From a strong creative team like Perfume I expected more!

2. ∞Loop and Android& are instant classics to me. Really heavy LEVEL3 vibes from both.

3. Listening to the EP right now, because it's way past midnite and I can't sleep. I'm hearing a bit of Triangle in Mugen Loop and Android&, and I love it, and I also can't stop thinking of the MV.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Crisp X likes this.
  4. Mugen Loop is brilliant. This is the Nakata I know and love!

AndroidAnd isn’t bad either!

My sole gripe is that the full version of PW doesn’t have anything that makes it better than the radio edit, or maybe I’m just too used to that version, it’s still very good tho!

5. The EP is pretty great! I just wish we got more new songs, hopefully the next album follows this template.

6. I couldn't agree more. I felt like I was watching a crap car advert. And it's so dark! I didn't make it to the end.

7. I love Polygon Wave, even its low key nightcoreASMR car advertisement video is kind of a serve to me. Sophisticated night time sexiness, lovely looks and choreo from the gals. Phew!

Love a return to form!

8. I honestly can't stop listening to this lil EP, android is IT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.