Perrie - "Forget About Us" + Debut Album

Her voice just sells it. The production really could've kicked in sooner, like that first chorus could've gone somewhere. But if I didn't have that teaser for over a month I probably wouldn't mind it as much.

It sounds like a real hit, and a great introduction separate from Little Mix.

Her voice just sells it. The production really could've kicked in sooner, like that first chorus could've gone somewhere. But if I didn't have that teaser for over a month I probably wouldn't mind it as much.

It sounds like a real hit, and a great introduction separate from Little Mix.
Yeah this was my only criticism too. The drums don’t kick in until after the first minute and chorus

Reactions: RMK
Yeah this was my only criticism too. The drums don’t kick in until after the first minute and chorus
Yeah, like even if they came in during the second half of the first chorus it would've worked perfect. And fully sell the 2000s/early 10s effect of just having everything compressed in the mix at once.

It’s breezier than I was anticipating. I was expecting it to have a bit more oomph based on the snippet. The Catch My Breath comparison is apt, altho this has a bigger hook. It’s cute. I like it.

This sounds good and all but this song does not have the strength of a breakthrough single. I also feel that Normani did this kind of thing but catchier with Checklist. I'm not seeing the imagination factor at all. I don't think you can stand out from the crowd with the material that's she served even if it sounds good and has nice visuals. You have to go harder.

I love this so so much! The production and change in tempo sounds great too. I think it's easily the best solo Little Mix member song so far.