Perrie - "Forget About Us" + Debut Album

I didn't think she was gonna serve up a singer songwriter country inspired pop-bop for all girlies who are gonna queue this to play after the Morgan Wallen track fades out. I feel like she's holding back from what she's sitting on and as others have said it's very facebook mom with the cringe of Ed Sheeran. Low key trump 2020 catering sound. I thought the clips sounded fun, but this isn't it for me. Her voice sounds great though; the ad-libs and harmonies at the very end of the acapella resonate really well.

I didn't think she was gonna serve up a singer songwriter country inspired pop-bop for all girlies who are gonna queue this to play after the Morgan Wallen track fades out. I feel like she's holding back from what she's sitting on and as others have said it's very facebook mom with the cringe of Ed Sheeran. Low key trump 2020 catering sound. I thought the clips sounded fun, but this isn't it for me. Her voice sounds great though; the ad-libs and harmonies at the very end of the acapella resonate really well.
Morgan Wallen and Trump 2020? Let’s please be serious, this is far from that

This is doing a lot fff.

Not trying to make it come off as 100% serious with the song, it just reminds me of some people I've encountered who'd pick it up. Didn't mean for it to indicate anything about Perrie at all, more so the audience I can see in some local cities.

Well my knowledge of the country scene, having attended CMA Fest and whatnot, the music and audience barely even considers artists like Kelsea Ballerini, Sam Hunt, Kacey Musgraves to be “real country”, so this song would never truly reach that audience authentically.

Let’s just start with no banjo or fiddle in sight and the heavy use of synths in the production. It takes a lot more than a heavy guitar track.

This is a bit much.

Gave this a listen and my only thoughts during the song was how it sounds redundant. It’s not a particularly bad song but with the amount of pop girl content we have been receiving for the last 4 months this just feels so forgettable. I don’t want to be rude because I love Perrie’s voice and was genuinely excited for her solo career. Hoping there’s more interesting stuff coming.

Even though iTunes means mostly nothing anymore that’s still pretty huge considering the size of the US and the lack of face Little Mix had there.

Does anyone know where Jesy/Leigh reached on US iTunes with their debuts? Trying to work out if this is significant lol

Jesy got to number 1. I don't think Leigh made the top 10