Perrie - "Tears" + Debut Album

Mvnl

Staff member
Absolutely loved the interview. You can tell she actually loves the process and has a great ear for details. I actually think it's kind of smart of her to say the album is a mixed bag of genres because it really shows off her range. Excited for what's to come and hopefully the album arrives sooner than later!
Might also be a case of 'who knows, this might be the only album I'll ever do so I wanna do as much with it as possible'?
Generally I love the feel I'm getting that all 3 girls really took their time to find out and go for what they wanted to do.
Maybe I'm just really naive but it doesn't really feel like a label saying 'right, this is what we want from you'

Now, I’ll be honest - I don’t love the clips we’ve heard so far, it’s a little sugary sweet for me.

However, I adore Perrie and will absolutely be checking this out - I’ve no doubt she’s gonna sell this so well and I’ve no doubt I’ll be eating my own words after a few listens and watching the video.

And that interview with NME is great. Love hearing her talk about the process and she looks sensational - like, those shoes?!

It’s really exciting now the girls are solo that they can do interviews like this and let their personalities shine. Three incredibly likeable women, each with their own talents who are also really seasoned pop stars which is wild given they’re all still so young.

The single cover just says Perrie, but I'm hoping she releases music as Perrie Edwards. These girls going only by their first name seems.... lofty. Especially if they have their eyes on success outside the UK.

The single cover just says Perrie, but I'm hoping she releases music as Perrie Edwards. These girls going only by their first name seems.... lofty. Especially if they have their eyes on success outside the UK.
But Jade tho. Jade Thirlwall doesn't work.

Her artist profiles already say Perrie. They all have such commercial last names, it's so funny.

I fear the album is going to be self-titled and stylized like "Perrie."

How is this still not out yet

DWlNZWqWsAAdV0U.jpg