Perrie - "Tears" + Debut Album

They should be mindful that this was a terrible single choice and make her release a dance/EDM song or feature.

Came across a short clip of this and is a ‘Selena Gomez Demo’ but guessing it must just be AI vocals and using it for click bait?

She needs something with personality. This was always going to be an uphill battle for her and Leigh-Anne. Jade has personality in spades and she took opportunities over the last few years to really show that personality off. We know Perrie is a great singer. Thats her stamp. But when the songs are beige, Ed Sheeran cast offs with zero personality and your own personality isn't picking up the slack, where do you go?

Forget About Us and Tears aren't telling me who Perrie Edwards is. I already knew she could sing. What else does she have to justify no longer being in Little Mix?*

*I mean this from a general perspective. Of course all 4 of them are free to do whatever they want!

As a Little Mix day one STAN Perrie was always pushed as The Voice from X-Factor, and her voice IS amazing, although Jade definitely challenged her at times for me, and we know Perrie werked hard to advance herself with performance skills and she is brilliant now compared to the early days. But she needs the others and that isn't a bad thing.

As we have seen before from The Voice of the group great voices don't always translate to great solo artists unfortunately.

A Whitney/Mariah/Celine/even Leona rollout would've worked much better for her and shown off that voice. Basically she needed her very own Bleeding Love.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks Jade is going to have an easier time solo than Perrie is frankly mad. Even if she provides top tier music.

Yes the gays do the most for Jade, but sadly outside of the fanbase the member the general public know is the pretty, white blonde one. Being Zayn's ex and having 10million more followers than the other girls on socials proves that.

Anyone who thinks Jade is going to have an easier time solo than Perrie is frankly mad. Even if she provides top tier music.

Yes the gays do the most for Jade, but sadly outside of the fanbase the member the general public know is the pretty, white blonde one. Being Zayn's ex and having 10million more followers than the other girls on socials proves that.
Oh absolutely 100% this but at least (hopefully) Jade will try with bringing decent music.

This is such a baffling single choice - it doesn't even showcase her biggest strength, her vocals! Forget About Me really grew on me but I just can't see it happening with this.