Pet Shop Boys - General Discussion | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

Pet Shop Boys - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Mar 5, 2009.

1. You mean 'annually'.

Jacques, Dr Pop, tommylander and 6 others like this.
  2. Amazon has the Live in Rio DVD/CD set with a guaranteed release date delivery too!

Carlo and Future Lover like this.
  3. I always use Paypal with their store, I think, never had any issues.

4. Thank you! I'm just concerned about my Annually order now, but I've contacted customer service so fingers crossed.

Vasilios and SlowBurn like this.
  5. everything.

The refunds!

Future Lover likes this.
  6. Great Pet Text from Neil today.

‘Classic question from a taxi-driver in London today! “So are you still making music and is the other one still a vicar?” Neil x’

7. Still, it could be worse. I wonder how many cabbies ask Pete Cunnah if ‘the other one’ is still a world-renowned particle physicist?

None.

Island, Eric Generic and lutz like this.
  8. Finally getting to see ‘Discovery’ on DVD. Such a brilliant show, such a shame they didn’t tour the UK with it. The mash ups with hits of the time are great, and It’s A Sin with I Will Survive still gives me goosebumps now.

9. I just got my Discovery DVD from Amazon, very much looking forward to it tomorrow as I've never seen it before. I can't wait for the Culture Beat and Corona mashups - guess Chris was as into mid 90s Eurodance as I was!

DominoDancing likes this.
  10. I have no desire to watch Discov-
    WHAT??

LPT and idratherjack like this.
  11. Get your life to One In A Million/Mr Vain and Left To My Own Devices/The Rhythm of the Night!

LPT, RaggedTiger and DominoDancing like this.

12. shOOK!

Edu, etienne, mpl and 4 others like this.
  13. Why didn't they tour Discovery in the UK? Was a number one album not good enough?

@Vasilios You're adorable.

14. Disinterest from promoters I guess. PSB didn't really break out as a live act until much later. Also the touring landscape was grim back then.

RaggedTiger and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  15. LPT

LPT

The mashup with I Will Survive is quite poignant. Knowing what was happening in terms of the AIDS pandemic it's quite chilling.

16. I’m away for the weekend and my dvd is in my wheelie bin...

LPT likes this.
  17. They dont perform so hard enough

trussy74, SlowBurn and jbnd05 like this.
  18. So Hard is definitely way overdue a live outing

SlowBurn likes this.
  19. Doesn't Chris hate it?

20. Hard to mistake Richard Coles for Chris Lowe, but I’ve sometimes got Stan Cullimore from The Housemartins mixed up with Richard. Stan did play a vicar in a Housemartins video and some of their music did have religious undertones, plus they looked slightly alike.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.