Pet Shop Boys - Hotspot

Are they already busy rehearsing for the tour? Writing music for the Czech National Ballet? Recording their new Christmas song "It does snow quite often at Christmas, actually" ??

I'm impatient for an album announcement, even though I know the release date is more than two months away...

I'm impatient for an album announcement, even though I know the release date is more than two months away...

Honestly same. Someone posted a fake version of the cover above with the title "turbulent" and my heart jumped a bit.
So, "Behaviour" Vol. 2? "Dreamland" as the counterpart to Seriously?, track #04 and all that, on top of being declared as this album's red herring? "An open mind" being cut from the disc for being too cheery?

I think the album will be quite dour. Sort of in the vein of The Dictator Decides. That and the agenda EP with Dreamland I think we’re gonna get quite a dark dystopian album dealing with anxiety, depression and I think a portion of the record will be a commentary on world politics and the Brexit situation. I don’t see joyous bopps factoring in.

SharedImage-96966.jpg

SharedImage-96965.jpg

1 Will-o-the-wisp
2 You are the one
3 Happy people
4 Dreamland
5 Hoping for a miracle
6 I don’t wanna
7 Monkey business
8 Only the dark
9 Burning the heather
10 Wedding in Berlin