Pet Shop Boys - Hotspot | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Pet Shop Boys - Hotspot

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Future Lover, Aug 23, 2019.

1. I'd say 'Vocal' is a certainty. It's pretty much a staple now, regardless of it's actual hit status.

2. From an artists head Greatest Hits means...anything they released as a single so make of that what you will.

3. I'm liking Dreamland - it's a yes from me

Ex managed to get two tickets to the O2 - my first O2 concert being PSB seems right

Vasilios likes this.
  4. I last saw them 2014 in Sydney!
    If they come next year - I am there!

5. A greatest hits tour would sell very well in Oz so I hope they come here next year.
    I got to see the Electric and Super Tours in Europe, I saw them in a big Circus Tent in Freiburg for the Electric Tour... lots of fun.

6. So what better title than WEDDING could they chose for the album?! The artwork is already done!
    (for your information: Wedding has always been a blue-collar district. During the city´s seperation it was located in the west, but almost completely surrounded by the wall. So nobody wanted to live there. Housing was cheap, crime-rate high. Then the foreign workers started to live there and they make up more than a third of the population. To this day Wedding has somehow refused to get completely overrun by hipsters and gentrification...most likely not for very much longer.)

Mr. Farrow is a bit late with the artwork, though.
    [​IMG]

7. LPT likes this.

8. These are ugly.

9. I did not tune into see Pet Shop Boys only to be given a woman in the audience being a bit meh about them then being shown fucking Status Quo.

10. I saw the warm up gig last night. They were incredible.

11. Im taking my parents they love them. Have taken them a few times but they prefer the lower tier

12. Beverley looks stunning. And the guy in the band, I missed his name, is beaut.

13. got tickets for Birmingham - never seem them before but a big fan so looking forward to it

wonder if they might bag the legends slot at glasto 2020

14. I didn’t notice.... (he lies)

Eel_Ssab likes this.
  15. Mister Simon Tellier is a snacc.
    Neil is in great vocal shape tonight!

16. It´s Berlin, after all.

hollaa01 and Vasilios like this.
  17. No, they're great for Berlin (the APlatz is my favourite station) just not for PSB.

18. That was a great performance at Hyde Park tonight.

19. Amazing!
    So jealous :)

20. I wish they'd perform Red Letter Day instead of Se a Vida e, they've performed the latter to death.

Chris looked jolly last night! I rarely see him smile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.