Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless

Start with Introspective, fall deeply in love with it, then go back the start of their discography and work ur way thru it

I'd listen to everything up to Very in full and then pick up Smash for the singles after that and depends on what singles you like check those albums in full.

Yeah after first listen I gotta say this is their best since Fundamental. The songs feel absolutely labored over and the production is meticulous. Bullet For Narcissus and Feel are the obvious standouts to me but the whole thing is wonderful.

Really loving nonetheless, a true return to form. It feels very similar to my two favorite albums, Behavior and Release. It’s actually made me revisit the latter since I know so many people don’t like Release. Did I mis-remember loving it? Nope, Home and Dry and London are still amazing. On the other hand, I have trouble getting through the Stuart Price albums, but I’m glad there’s something for everyone. Just wanted to raise my hand and put in a good word for Release. ;)

He/Him
Really loving nonetheless, a true return to form. It feels very similar to my two favorite albums, Behavior and Release. It’s actually made me revisit the latter since I know so many people don’t like Release. Did I mis-remember loving it? Nope, Home and Dry and London are still amazing. On the other hand, I have trouble getting through the Stuart Price albums, but I’m glad there’s something for everyone. Just wanted to raise my hand and put in a good word for Release. ;)
I flippin' ADORE Release too. I don't care what anyone else thinks, it will always be one of my favourite PSB albums. The melodies are sublime. I absolutely love Nonetheless too, and it definitely gives me Release vibes at times.

I really love the album and the production. Only The Schlager Hit Parade is a bit cheesy and corny. Not bad only having one dud.

They didn't have any physicals so I bought it in FLAC, I put the b-sides at the end and you can really notice the quality of the production of the album even more. The b-sides are all pretty good, but the album sounds much more dynamic and expensive!