Pet Shop Boys | Page 251 | The Popjustice Forum

Pet Shop Boys

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Including the PSB's own! (Which is in the best 10 greatest hits ever itself).

idratherjack likes this.
  2. Imagine having such confidence in your other songs that you’d have In The Night as a b-side when it’s a monster smash waiting to happen. THE TALENT.

3. I love Alternative but it is not better than Discography, come on people! Maybe if crystallized down to 18 tracks, it could rival it. But not as an overall listen.

4. Most of my least-fave PSB tracks on albums tended to be the singles, so Alternative showcases the PSB that I preferred, overall. But of course in general terms it's not as flawless or definitive.

twicezero likes this.
  5. I still Shameless could have replaced at least half of the tracks that ended up on Very- and I say even when Very is my all time favourite Pet Shop Boys album!

6. This is HUGE

mpl, manloveuk, DominoDancing and 2 others like this.
  7. Nice little film. Made me very nostalgic for CK One nad CKbe - I think they were two of the first fragrances I ever got as a present from my Mum. Great memories, made me feel very sophisticated for a little lad from the middle of nowhere.

8. That is disgustingly fantastic.

Future Lover and Vasilios like this.
  9. Who didn't wear CK1 and B? I even buy it now if I see it on airports and it's cheap.
    My main memory is being in the army and people wearing it like it was taboo because it was unisex dd.

10. ^ I'm off to the airport next week and I may just have to douse myself in one or the other (or both) before I get on the plane for old times sake.

Future Lover and Vasilios like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Jóga likes this.

12. Ooop didn't check last page!!
    But yes two posts HUGE.

DominoDancing and Future Lover like this.
  13. Honest mistake, everyone just kept talking about Alternative for some reason dddd
    Also, time for a tour thread?!

14. Shameless!

15. The boys on the back of a CK bus in London! Loved to see it

IMG_5851.jpeg

16. Icons.

Which would be a naff name for a PSBs album.

Sally_Harper likes this.
  17. Pet Shop Boys Naff on the other hand (especially with its original meaning from Polari)

18. Pet Shop Boys: Poof

19. This song never ages. I'm sure it'll be soundtracking campaigns and gracing the airwaves in 2422 and still sound fresh.

20. Directed by the same guy who did the St. Etienne film for their last album

blissteria likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.