Peter Andre - Unconditional Love Songs

D

Deleted member 312

I'm most surprised to see you employing sarcasm, Brekkie-poohs.

Just saw the advert myself. Looks grand!!!

V

vasilios

What list??

1. Unconditional
2. I Can't Make You Love Me
3. Rest Of My Life Feat. Brian McKnight
4. Go Back
5. LonelyHIS
6. Lost Without U Ronin Thicke?
7. Call The Doctor
8. Stay With Me
9. Overjoyed
10. She's Out Of My Life
11. All Cried Out Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam?
12. Letting You Go
13. I Feel You his
14. The Right Way his
15. Sign Your Name Poor Sananmanda
16. Untouchable

This is the musical equivalent of the Epic Movie/Disaster Movie/Meet The Spartans axis of cinematic evil. In other words, I'd rather be dragged across hot coals by my eyelashes than listen to it.

T

Tommie

He has another album out already?

I still can't believe he sold 200k or so of his last album. UK charts - the joke that keeps writing itself.

Peter Andre needs to stop making music, stop whoring himself to the papers and just stop altogether really.

I saw the ad for this earlier and wanted to smash the tv. Same as when he was on over the weekend going on about some sunday newspaper interview he'd done.

He's such a fake twat.

T

Tommie

Seriously, who buys this shit? If this does well, then I'll release an album with me doing various versions of I Will Always Love You!

L.A. Told Me said:
Peter Andre needs to stop making music, stop whoring himself to the papers and just stop altogether really.

Absolutely. Oh boo bloody hoo, just be a man will you!

I'm Team Katie.

Kirkland said:
"She's Out Of My Life."

Katie needs to do a diss track.
See? It doesn't matter how bad the music you're discussing is - someone will always come up with an idea for something far, far worse.

mikejmc5580 said:
Kirkland said:
"She's Out Of My Life."

Katie needs to do a diss track.
See? It doesn't matter how bad the music you're discussing is - someone will always come up with an idea for something far, far worse.

Imagine the horror!

She could have an MC handle. How about MC Titanic Tits?