Petite Meller - Aeroplane (new single) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Petite Meller - Aeroplane (new single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Xanax, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to whatever she puts out. Her debut is pretty fantastic.

Oleander and andru like this.
  2. Aw I loved her album. I hope she releases more music.

Oleander, andru and Island like this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m sure she has a whole rollout with the concept and visuals prepared. I would like something soon cos her album was very fun and refreshing.

Oleander and andru like this.
  4. At the beginning December she was performing a new song live in Russia. Here's hoping she got some Russian moolah for album number two. Lil Empire was a triumph and I'm excited to hear what she has been working on.

Oleander likes this.
  5. I hope her second album's handled better than the first though. I felt like it came across really mismanaged in the end. I guess the label were gunning for a hit that never seemed to come.

Oh, a little while ago someone on another forum shared a solo version of Sunday Morning. I'm not sure where it originates from as the only version released is the duet with Borns.

Oleander and AndrewX like this.
  6. K94

K94

A lot less of the colonial foolishness if she's gonna come back, thanks.

7. Yeah that was weird. It’s a great album but this whole side of it was in very poor taste.

Oleander and K94 like this.
  8. It kind of sounds like a demo. I think I prefer the duet version.

andru likes this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope the Diane Warren track was scrapped.

10. She's updated her Twitter banner too. I wonder if it's an indication that something's coming. I don't recognise the picture from any previous video.

[​IMG]

11. Island

Island Staff Member

12. It's confirmed! New single soon.

Oleander, Tigerlily, Island and 2 others like this.
  13. I hope we get something soon. I have really missed Petite. There's just something so special and whimsical about her.

14. Ooh, I'd forgotten about her album. I'm going to dig it out now.

andru likes this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She never even got anywhere near to Baby Love for me but...I'm intrigued.

beyoncésweave and evilsin like this.
  16. Giving Lil' Empire another spin right now. "America" and "Argentina" are just gorgeous.

magictreehouse, Island and andru like this.
  17. Really? I loved the album. I think Milk Bath, The Flute, Argentina, and Barbaric all stood up against Baby Love very nicely. The only songs I could not really get into were Grace and Power. I was really disappointed with Power because Starsmith produced it and it just fell flat.

scottdisick94 and andru like this.
  18. "Argentina" and "Lil' Love" are the best tracks on her debut.

I mean, COME ON.

Island, Oleander, AndrewX and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.