Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself) | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, May 22, 2019.

1. Hello 1950!

2. Queerness is a blessing.

3. Oh I love the straights. Imagine being proposed to at an Ed Sheehan concert.

mcuk, stuaw and KYLE like this.
  4. People proposing at concerts/meet and greets is the cringiest thing ever and just puts the artist in a really awkward position.

5. I'm surprised there haven't been any early reviews of this album yet.

6. The video with Travis Scott looks like a genuine nightmare.

Floppie and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Floppie likes this.
  8. hahaha get it he’s wearing a wig Ed Sheeran doesn’t have long hair nor is he a WOMAN what a delightful relatable chap he is i wanna go for a pint with him innit

9. I always forget his body looks like a mural done by a woman named Willow on the side of some dilapidated office building on the back streets of Tampa

10. No, it was Cecilia

[​IMG]

11. South of the Border is... everything @Mr.Arroz dreaded it would be.

12. Insufferable.

stuaw likes this.
  14. Who knew the Rugrats theme tune could be so offensive.

LegoLand2.0 and blaze_dave like this.
  15. South of the Border is the only thing I've heard from this project. I wish I'd never bothered.

16. Not going to put myself through ‘South of the Border’ but Camila posted a video to IG of its inception with Ed declaring “sPAnIsh Is SuCh a SicK LAngUage!!” and I think I threw up a little.

17. yikes. Actually makes me feel sick.

stuaw and spaceship like this.
  18. I read this in David’s voice

KYLE likes this.
  19. Chris and Bruno really save Blow because I didn’t realize where Ed was in the song

20. ...people willingly listened to this? I would rather stand next to a vial of anthrax being opened in someone's hallway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.