Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself) | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, May 22, 2019.

1. Please keep the thread on topic x

Meathook, dirtypony, Lila and 37 others like this.
  2. Edited one in I left out: Home By The Sea. That's actually one of the best.

3. Apologies for veering off topic, but there seems to be a horrific blight affecting the flowers in Roundhay Park:

1563221408922_20190715_210349_resized.jpg

Seriously, I live about ten minutes away and he's going to be inescapable for the next month - hjāłp!

Thinking of arranging a Phil Collins listening party for the nights of the gigs.

Raichu and Terminus like this.
  4. The soundtrack for Tarzan is legitimately amazing.

5. [​IMG]

Lila, Kuhleezi, OspreyQueen and 7 others like this.
  6. I went to his concert this summer and he didn’t do You’ll Be In My Heart in what was nothing but a Greatest Hits show. I’ll never forgive him. Ever.

Txetxu and Kyle. like this.
  7. A hate crime. Literally a hate crime.

Can you destroy it?

djmakemewet likes this.
  8. One of my fav Phil Collins bops.

Txetxu and Raichu like this.
  9. When I worked at my university’s academic center, our office manager used to force our section of desks to listen to either ABBA or Phil Collins every Friday through her computer speakers. I distinctly remember this 65 year old chain smoking grandmother bopping to the mix of muffled and blown out drums like

[​IMG]

10. Weird to read a Genesis album discussion with no mention of Selling England By The Pound or Foxtrot but I’ll stop myself because this is Popjustice after all. (And those are Peter Gabriel era Genesis albums anyway).

11. Not to start discourse but...

Whew! The talent!

12. Tea. We can dispute Ms. Gabriel's contributions to Genesis until the cows come home but So is one of the best alberms of all time and I will not hear a word against it thank you.

In addition to the above, it also has

A singles run.

13. Stream Steam, the OG Las Saunas bop!

DominoDancing likes this.
  14. Jesus Christ this forum is a lot sometimes...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  15. he knows me... bop!

Lila, joe_alouder, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  16. My best friend's dad fixed Phil's washing machine in the 90s. He was made up for weeks (but Phil 'wasn't very happy' that day).

17. Relatable king!

Txetxu, Hudweiser and johnny_tsunami like this.
  18. (Oh my god, I thought somebody dug up a Phil Boppins dusted thread because of the mentions in the Ed's thread only to find out what has really happened).

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Terminus, LP and Raichu like this.
  19. I want Charli XCX and Phil to collab, to be honest.

20. I thought /hoped that Phil had called Ed a stain on music.

Meathook, Lila, JakeMagnus and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.