Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, May 22, 2019.

1. RJF

RJF

Lewis Capaldi is going to be Instagram celebrity in a few years time. The amount of people I know who follow him on that but haven't listened to his music at all is... telling.

2. aux

aux

The fact that Lewis Capaldi called himself the Scottish Beyonce tells you how much of a fucking idiot he is.

Bangers&Bops, Aidan, TomC and 4 others like this.
  3. Lewis Capaldi sells relatable star much better than Ed. Ed has always come across apathetic and falsely modest. They may have similarly... trite writing notions, but Capaldi is more amusing to follow. Though that might be because he is shiny and new.

Also, when will he be tried for his hate crimes towards pop music? Impeach Ed Sheeran.

4. Me googling this person and

[​IMG]

k.

5. So much for gay rights...

TomC and Floppie like this.
  6. I want this printed on a t-shirt.

7. I love the fact that Lewis Capaldi isn‘t taking himself seriously and the album is fantastic.

Blue6010 and Pecans like this.
  8. I really don’t get the hate for Ed. I guess I don’t think too much about it. If I like a song I like a song. And I like a lot of his songs. Excited to see who else he is collaborating with.

Conan likes this.
  9. I Don’t Care indeed.

10. Get well soon x

11. Lewis Capaldi is hilarious. I really like him and both the songs he has on radio just now, even though Someone You Loved is majorly overplayed. The remix of it is what I use on Spotify though.

GRMusic likes this.

12. Please.

13. This song...Lordy.

14. It's the cool thing to do basically.

A lot of what he does on social media is tongue in cheek. If you took that seriously, more fool you.

Adora Day and GRMusic like this.
  15. AwJesusGross.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bobbyrae, TomC, Floppie and 3 others like this.
  16. A track called Antisocial right after I Don’t Care....we get it.

17. "I don't want your money"

I...

18. aux

aux

19. I think we all "get" it, but okay!

20. I'm really dreading to see which pop girls will inevitably end up being involved in this project.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.