Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself) | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Phil Collins - General Discussion (a/k/a Ed Sheeran is a stain on music itself)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, May 22, 2019.

1. Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 22.50.45.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 22.01.17.png

2. Eh, terminal personality aside Justin is as good as his last faceless bop. Ed... has given me absolutely nothing since he entered the music scene and it’s a better place without him.
    [​IMG]

3. Justin did give us Sorry though. Even if he's a swine he might deliver a bop. Edward can't relate.

Butterfly, sesita and sayzee_spice like this.
  4. Well A Team was good too once. They're both pigs now.

Sam and elektroxx like this.
  5. I guess you're not wrong but we've had 2 albums of atrocious material since the last time Ed Sheeran gave something serviceable. Justin has only given us collabs since his last bops collection.

But then again, I don't really care enough about either of them to continue defending him so please continue.

6. [​IMG]

7. Smooth Criminal and Verandi like this.
  8. Using pastries as an analogy for skin is stomach-churning and inexcusable. Phil Collins would NEVAH.

Kuhleezi and Vasilios like this.
  9. That was... interesting

10. He's on the lead single of the new Eminem album that nobody asked for, so I guess we'll have to put up with more of him clogging up the charts.

He said he was going on a break but he literally cannot pass up on the opportunity of working with anyone who might just get him another #1.

I'm tired.
    [​IMG]

11. Oh my god, the smell.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.