Pink - General Discussion | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Pink - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by iamsuperpop, Jun 20, 2006.

1. It's All Your Fault is fucking spectacular and should've been a single. The middle eight with the autotuned part? Yes god!

2. Hurts2BHuman remains rotten, sorry girls. It's a collection of mostly bad scraps that would pale even in front of her collection of B-sides, if she had one.

And yes I'll forever be salty about It's All Your Fault being one of the four non-singles (!) from Funhouse. It's in my P!nk Top3 and it will probably never leave it.

3. Yes! Yes yes! One of her absolute best songs for sure.

4. Hurts 2B Human is one of her best albums in years, awful title aside.

5. A moment in time.

Yes, the music can be derivative especially post The Truth About Love and the acrobatics schtick did get tired in the meantime but this performance was when I realized she was here to stay for a long while.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  6. She already was staying here for a long while before she discovered her inner acrobat to be honest.

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

She was already spinning around in curtains for the I'm Not Dead tour. Which was awesome too.

Also: it's what people expect to see from her, she can do it, and she still delivers stellar vocals and stage performances. I never see similar complaints about artists 'just dancing again' or 'sitting behind their piano again'

8. I'll never understand how Funhouse and Bad Influence got pushed as singles and It's All Your Fault didn't.

Worms.

2014, RainOnFire, xOJakeXo and 5 others like this.
  9. I also love the song but the lyrics are SO dark. I can’t imagine the label ever agreeing to it.

10. They really aren't much darker than your average breakup/unrequited love track? I mean, christ. Rihanna was singing a song called "Russian Roulette" around the same time.

11. I fully agree with the second part. It’s so weird to point her out for this all the time. And it’s not like they shoot her around two hours straight in her concerts.

Music Is Death and Mvnl like this.
  12. She won't be able to do acrobatics for much longer so it makes sense she's doubling up on them while she can.

Mvnl likes this.
  13. She's only 41.....

[​IMG]

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah and once you got those skills you're not going to be like 'yeah was fun to learn for one tour', you're going to want to keep challenging yourself and make the most of it.

londonrain and Zoolander like this.
  15. So that's two tours/ album cycles more tops? Or am completely off on how long you can do that stuff for?

[​IMG]

londonrain, wodny, JMRGBY and 2 others like this.
  17. From the middle-8 onwards on It's All Your Fault, when the song switches gears and goes full throttle with P!nk weaving in and out of the main melody with her ad-libs, all crashing into that guitar break - and coming back for an extra chorus. Amazing.

18. All the talk in this thread just made me order the white pressing of Hurts 2B Human... Well played, Little P!nksters, well played!

Maki, spaceship, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  19. Missundaztood to Funhouse - what a run of albums!

Blond, Mvnl, GRMusic and 1 other person like this.
  20. Wait - I had forgotten about It's All Your Fault.

A SONG.

kal, sesita, Music Is Death and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.