Pink: The Discography Rate ∞ WINNER!

I haven't listened to Fuck Them Bitches and years and totally forgot about, so thank y'all for reminding me of it. Now that's an iconic hidden track.

I’ve only tanked a couple of songs that deserved it, I’m not @Verandi tanking any song below 140bpm.
Vast majority of my favorite P!nk songs are ballads, so you win this battle by default.

"The Truth About Love" can lose a few songs next, although "Misery", "The One That Got Away" and some of the 'bland company' would be a great choice, too.

he / him
Waterfall.png

139. Waterfall
Average score: 4.98
Highest score: 9.2 (@Untouchable Ace)
Lowest score: 0 (@sapnu puas)
My score: 7

Consider me in the minority because I absolutely do not believe this belongs in the bottom five P!nk songs ever, but criticism was pretty unanimous that they could and should have done better. I actually find it slightly hypnotising, with P!nk sounding sublime and the production being real top quality. The way those reedy synths whir around behind the understated chorus - I love it.

That being said, it has next to no substance... which is criminal considering the lyrical talent the both of them possess at their best. The song came and went, not really making hit status and certainly doing nothing for Stargate, who seemingly wanted to launch something off of this. I bet the label thought this was gold dust, but WHERE do we think this came from? Do we think it was a bonus P!nk track? A Sia five minute write? Hidden in the vaults somewhere?

Commentary corner:
@sapnu puas: (0) NO

@Music Is Life: (7) This makes me dance so it has that going for it. I used to like this a lot more.

@savilizabeths: (1) “I had never heard of this song before and the second I saw the name ‘Sia’ I wanted to avoid it, but here we are. It just sounds like Sia. How is it that everything she does sounds the same? And her voice is so grating and unpleasant to listen to. P!nk doesn’t really do anything to save it. There’s also just not enough of her. Sigh.”

@tylerc904: (6) Should be better than it is considering the talent involved.

@Maki: (8.5) I love P!nk and I love Sia, so it figures that I love them together on a song. No matter how generic and ‘Sia’ this may sound, I enjoy it and don’t really get why it’s getting so much hate. Great hook and the robotic vocals are really cool. However, I much prefer P!nk in this song, she sounds more natural.

@R27: (4.5) Pink is easily the best part of this, but Sia's screeching and the total dud of a chorus drag it down. Also, being in someone's waterfall sounds gross.

@nikkysan: (1) Once upon a time I really loved Sia, but that was a long time ago and I just find her unbearable now. She completely wrecks this for me.

@abael: (7) Pink lends her vocals to a pleasantly generic Sia tune

@rick: (5) Pink and Sia are two of the best vocalists in the game and we get this?

@Laurence: (6) Sia by the numbers and produced by Stargate. Allright... It is an OK song but coulda been a lot better (I guess that is my recurring criticism for this rate).

@P'NutButter: (2) Repetitive and unoriginal

@JMRGBY88: (7) I Love This

Last edited:
You'd think that, with all of the classics that they have written and produced, Stargate might have got something better to launch their name with. Then they chose a Sia reject. duck_laughing.gif

Reactions: kal
I think Waterfall was my lowest rated song, had I known I could give a song a zero it would have gotten it on a platter.

If it was only P!nk on the song, I probably would have scored it better, but Sia makes my ear drums wanna rupture. The production also sounds like something they threw together quickly in garage band.

Not satisfied with this elimination, but it would've been worse. The title of the worst single could've went to at least 5 other songs.
I don't hear a bad song in "Waterfall", but it is undeniably Sia by-the-numbers and I can understand that her vocals are not for everyone. Especially in this song, Sia's vocals seem to be really sharp. But the melody and especially parts which P!nk sings are excellent.

Don't know what led them to release this as a single, but it most certainly is taken from one of the thousands Sia's 'five minute writes'.

Also, P!nk and Sia are quite a random collaboration.
But imagine if Sia worked with P!nk around 2004-2008...

Things are going quite well, proud Can’t Take Me Home has dodged the first five.
Me too, hopefully only one (correct) song from it will leave in the next five.

Ok but write them under a spoiler tag to spice things up x
Ready...?
Setting the World on Fire
Just Like Fire
Raise Your Glass
Dear Mr. President
Nobody Knows
True Love
God Is a DJ
"Can We Pretend" and "A Million Dreams" if they count as singles, too.

Oops, I mentioned more than five songs.

Last edited:
Ready...?
Setting the World on Fire
Just Like Fire
Raise Your Glass
Dear Mr. President
Nobody Knows
True Love
God Is a DJ
"Can We Pretend" and "A Million Dreams" if they count as singles, too.

Oops, I mentioned more five songs.
We disagree only on God Is A DJ. I'd put in its place Today's the Day or There You Go. Can We Pretend tho... I can pretend it doesn't exist

@Maki I'm so sorry, I edited my post so that your least favourite songs + the two tracks in bold that accidentally must have slipped in as well are hidden again.
Nobody Knows is beautiful and Dear Mr. President literally turned 10 y/o me into a stan when I looked up the lyrics and my mum helped me translate/understand them. I'm getting old...

@Maki I'm so sorry, I edited my post so that your least favourite songs + the two tracks in bold that accidentally must have slipped in as well are hidden again.
Nobody Knows is beautiful and Dear Mr. President literally turned 10 y/o me into a stan when I looked up the lyrics and my mum helped me translate/understand them. I'm getting old...
No problem, I edited my post, too.
And those are not among my lowest rated songs overall (okay, maybe just one), but my lowest scored singles, so most of their scores float around 6-7 area.