Pink: The Discography Rate ∞ WINNER! | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Pink: The Discography Rate ∞ WINNER!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by swim, May 28, 2019.

1. There's a lot to unpack here, but I'm going to say the worst offender is saying the Greatest Hits era was 4/4. More like 1.5/4 and that's being generous.

Island, tylerc904, Verandi and 3 others like this.
  2. I couldn't disagree more. I mean, perhaps she isn't fond of this album because of her label rushing her to release it but I think she really let her frustrations out in the songs and the results are amazing, and it contains some of her most mature lyrics. The three singles don't really represent the album at all. I can't fathom how someone could think her last three albums (especially Beautiful Trauma) is stronger than this.

3. I'm already super intrigued by all of these "behind the music" comments because I know literally nothing about P!nk's creative process.

I try to listen to one album every evening, so hopefully I'll be finished in two or three days.

Maki likes this.
  4. So which is your favourite single?

5. I haven't started scoring yet, but it most likely won't take that long.
    All these different opinions on her albums/songs... seems like there will more than a few very divisive songs.

And since I can't properly place "Can't Take Me Home", "Beautiful Trauma" and "Hurts 2B Human" when ranking her albums, it will be very interesting for me to see how the averages of those albums compare to the rest.

soratami likes this.
  6. This rate looks like I'm going to be a mess and I'm here for it.

But also, the last two albums are pretty good so...

Music Is Death, Maki and soratami like this.
  7. I actually haven't given much thought to my absolute favourite of hers, you know. If I had to pick right this moment, I'd say Who Knew or Raise Your Glass.

Music Is Death likes this.
  8. Pick Raise Your Glass so I can tank it x

9. Messery (feat Steven Tyler) appearing right in the middle of M!ssundaztood...

[​IMG]

Island, nikkysan, fatyoshi and 2 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. My exact thoughts about the song. There are a few clunkers on "M!ssundaztood" that let it down a bit.

Also, I agree with you saying that no song deserves a 0. There's always something redeeming about every song in this rate. I doubt that there will be a score below a 5 (or 4) in my votes.

soratami likes this.
  12. Please give Who Knew your 11 so I don't have to feel bad about giving my 11 to something else.

13. My votes are in already and my 11 has gone to an album track!

Maki and soratami like this.
  14. Ah! Sorry. I fully support album tracks getting 11s, though.

15. I feel like we should all give our 11's to album tracks, since "Who Knew" would've been a too obvious winner.

Sprockrooster, Reboot and soratami like this.
  16. I'm giving my 11 to a single (that's not Who Knew). I'm giving like ten album tracks 10s though, whew, a discography.

Maki likes this.
  17. I can confirm that @JMRGBY88 picked the best 11 (because so did I)

Music Is Death, Maki and JMRGBY like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Music Is Death, Maki and swim like this.
  19. I'm listening to Catch Me While I'm Sleeping right now and it's so gorgeous. Is this a popular opinion? I hope it is.

Sail On, nikkysan, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  20. [​IMG]

nikkysan, Holly Something and Maki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.