PJ EKSTRA 27 • WINNER REVEALED

So.. I've hooked up in Estonia, but never set foot in the country

I went on the 'Eurovision Cruise' from Helsinki to Tallinn one year, because Linda Bengtzing was booked to perform (though in the end she dropped out and they replaced her with Timoteij). During the evening's entertainment I went back to a cabin with a Spanish fan dd and then returned to the dancefloor. I awoke (in my own bed at least) to the sound of the ship's horn sounding that we were leaving the port Tallinn, so I had slept right through the morning opportunity to explore the city

Anyway, Estonia is one of my least favourite countries in Eurovision, but this is my fave (apart from 2003 but nobody agrees on that one dd).

He/Him
Estonia is one of my least favourite countries in Eurovision
No wonder you barely ever vote for me.
IMG-4251.gif

apart from 2003 but nobody agrees on that one dd
2003 was rough for Estonia as it was the beginning of constant floppage. If I remember correctly it was the international jury that picked our song and they completely tanked the public fave who was Vanilla Ninja. After Eighties Coming Back flopped at Eurovision some random drunk guy hit the lead singer in the face in a pub oop.

No wonder you barely ever vote for me.
IMG-4251.gif

2003 was rough for Estonia as it was the beginning of constant floppage. If I remember correctly it was the international jury that picked our song and they completely tanked the public fave who was Vanilla Ninja. After Eighties Coming Back flopped at Eurovision some random drunk guy hit the lead singer in the face in a pub oop.
To be fair, I like many songs in the pre-selections, it's just the voting public make terrible choices.

I also vote for you quite often dd!

He/Him
24 hours left to submit!

We are finally nearing the end of the submission period and I have a healthy amount of entries but I might personally harass a few of you today to try and get more. Also anyone who titled their dm EKSTRA instead of XTRA is automatically qualified for my ballot no matter the song.

IMG-4256.gif

He/Him
OSAVOTJAD.jpg

A&E
Ana Raquel
berserkboi
BubblegumBoy
cdd216
Conan
daninternational
Derek
DominoDancing