PJ LONDON GATHERING (PCD @ HEAVEN THIS SATURDAY) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ LONDON GATHERING (PCD @ HEAVEN THIS SATURDAY)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scottdisick94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hey! I’m over in Manchester on Thursday and Friday this week. If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee and chat about pop music. Let me know.

2. Is this genuine?! I’d properly lose my shit to Ellie Campbell and Tina Cousins, to name but a few.

Island and londonrain like this.
  3. Yes!!! Though currently thinking how do I pack all the flops bops and other stuff into six hours!!

londonrain likes this.
  4. I’m on the Overground but my brother is up for the weekend. Saturday I might just be like
    upload_2020-1-14_9-24-1.gif

Sam, Holly Something, Island and 2 others like this.
  5. Huh?

6. Meaning- my brother isn’t staying with me so I could get away with feigning illness and making my way to Dalston instead. And after what you posted, I’m sorely tempted.

7. Well very much hope you can make it! Need someone on the dance floor for when Ellie Campbell gets played in a club for the first time in 20 years!

rav4boy, Island and londonrain like this.
  8. I'm so jealous.

9. Anyone wanting to party on the 25th please like this message and I will get you into the FB message we’ve got going!

10. FYI for those who were commenting on the 1999 night mentioned earlier (have messaged some of you), I'm currently burning my CDs with the pop gems that weren't on the NOW/ HITS compilations. If anyone has any requests (NB no Flat Beat by Mr Ozio), let me know!

[​IMG]

11. I’ll be at this later if anyone else is there.

londonrain likes this.
  12. If anyone is around, a few of us are hitting up Heaven on Saturday for PCD.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

wait at me actually being free

scottdisick94 and Kyle. like this.
  14. Loosen up your buttons babe and come on down.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I think I might

[​IMG]

16. This is a written contract so see you there cyst! x

scottdisick94, Kyle. and 2014 like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok! Who else is going xxx

18. scottdisick94, Kyle. and 2014 like this.
  19. Holly Something likes this.
  20. K94

K94

I have bday drinks before but yes I'll be there!

Sam, Island, Kyle. and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.