PJ Manchester Pop Social

If anyone’s going to Girls Night Out on Friday I’ll be there with a couple of friends for my birthday!

If there’s another PJ meet up I’d love to come, I’d probably find weeknights harder to do than weekends but would try and come either way!

Can anyone recommend somewhere good for a Friday night? I'm up in Manchester this weekend and we wanted to do something Gay on the Friday.

Can anyone recommend somewhere good for a Friday night? I'm up in Manchester this weekend and we wanted to do something Gay on the Friday.

I just normally do a circuit of the bars and finish in Via Fossa for some fun cheesey pop.

I probably shouldn't admit it but I quite enjoy centre stage even though it's beyond cheesey but it's friendly and cheap.

I'd definitely recommend Via, it has a great atmosphere, everyone I've introduced the place to loves it. It can get very busy around the bar area / entrance, but I've never had any issues finding somewhere to sit around the landing area.
Molly House is great too, but also gets very busy Friday and Saturday night.

Let's face it, the Carly gig is gonna be an unofficial PJ night out! See y'all in Centre stage after?! It's trash, but it's 'get pissed quick and lose your pretensions'.

he/him
I really want to go to Carly but I have no one to go with! Should I just come anyway?
Pretty much every gay in Manchester will be there (bar me), so you'll easily make friends!

Speaking of which, we need another meet up!