PJ Retro 80: MASQUERADE! The ball is over, see you again soon! | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ Retro 80: MASQUERADE! The ball is over, see you again soon!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WoW73, Aug 24, 2022.

1. I have just caught up with the results in one sitting and I am thoroughly confused (this round was an absolute masterstroke @WoW73!).

2. What's more impressive is it felt even longer than 7 minutes.

3. Is @WoW73 really going to go back and edit in spoiler posts with the real information?

Congratulations @WoW73 you're gagged right now.

WoW73, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  4. I demand a repeat with proper reveals because there's no way I'll be tracking back each ballot in order to properly thank the voters.

5. Went back and saw that the person I pretended to be did not actually vote for me. Thanks for nothing ddd.

6. Attis, WoW73, ohnoitisnathan and 3 others like this.
  7. At least the person I masqueraded as voted for my entry... which can't be said for me and the entrant masquerading as me ddd

8. I can now reveal I gave my 12 to the "@soratami" entry... which is what I would do every round of every contest if I could. But anyway, "@soratami" chose well.

9. My third silver, and in under a year, too!

Ddd at the competition being between @berserkboi and I.

Oh well, at least on the upside...

I don't have to host!

10. @berserkboi decided to win everything this month - congratulations!

Now where are the actual reveals/ballots?

11. I need a little time away from my Mac, I will post the ballots again, but in their original form, soon. Back in a little bit!

[​IMG]

12. Wow.

Well done @berserkboi, don't mind if I jinx you by saying that you will also win PJ00 coming up. Doing what I did in May by winning 3 contests but losing in the one contest you've been chasing PJSC (for me it's PJXtra).

13. I think you might have to?

14. I originally intended to give Corona 10 points, if we were rating the LP version (as originally appeared on the Spotify playlist), but downgraded the score to 1 after learning that were rating the single version.

If I had stuck with the 10, Vanelle would have received 8 points from me, instead of 10... resulting in @berserkboi and I tying for the #1 position ddd.

Moral of the story: don't change your original ballot!

15. The only joy in hosting, for me, is choosing the theme and getting to see the results as they come in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.