PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mina, Apr 7, 2018.

1. And my baby Loreen made top 20, I was so proud... I shut off after that and ‘Hyperballad’ left.

2. Would we veto Ace Reject and well placing album tracks in discography rates?

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  3. Another rule could be that it didn't reach top 20 or top 10 in a PopJustice rate or chart.

Empty Shoebox and soratami like this.
  4. I like that idea, but top 10/20 is probably a bit too harsh. Probably something like top 3 or 5 would be enough.

5. @Mina, could you please update the first post with the new PJSC round? Round 68 is here.

6. Is she still using the forum?

Filippa likes this.
  7. Sporadically.

Filippa likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

oh no I hope @Mina is ok!

Filippa and Oleander like this.
  9. Update: the PJOPS voting deadline has now been extended to July 31 and the PJSC deadline has been set at July 22.

@Mina, could you please update the first post with the new deadlines?

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  10. The voting deadline for PJSC is now midday on July 24.

Also, @Filippa becomes the latest person to join the Double Crown contingent after her recent win in PJ00s 8! If she wins this round of PJSC, she would be the first person to hold all three titles simultaneously...

Filippa, WowWowWowWow, Jeffo and 6 others like this.
  11. A week from now we'll be on PJSC 70, PJOPS 40 and PJ00s 10, which is pretty cool. And 120 song contests in total (not counting special rounds), phew. Wonder how many different people have participated over the years.

12. That's a very neat piece of synchronicity. Every contest on a multiple of 10.

13. It's unlikely to happen again for a very long time too since each of the contests has a different pace.

berserkboi, Oleander, ModeRed and 3 others like this.
  14. @Mina, could you please update the first post with the current rounds of PJSC and PJOPS?

15. Done (at last)!

16. Last PJOPS round of 2018!

17. Hi, just noticing that the PJOPS42 voting deadline is 8th Dec, with the reveal on 9th according to the thread (rather than 18/19th) x

soratami, berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  18. Ah, good catch! I'll fix it now.

19. Do the song contests tend to take place during the Xmas / NY period? I have Dec 24-Jan 7 off and it would be prime time for me! Lol.

If not, maybe we can schedule that Favourites Rate Part 2 in Eurovision Style for the few who are still going to be active in the forum during this time?

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  20. Yes, they do carry on as normal (subject to individual hosts adjusting deadlines around their own commitments).

Eric Generic and berserkboi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.