PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ Song Contests Schedule Hub - PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mina, Apr 7, 2018.

2. @Mina my love, it looks like all three contests need updating on the first post. I wonder when @iheartpoptarts is opening the next PJOPS round...

Me at the 'Create New Conversation' option:

[​IMG]

Mina, Remorque, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  3. Done! (Except I couldn't easily find the key PJSC dates in @imaduck 's first few posts...so if you want to update those, I can update the first post.)

Sorry for the delay! It's been one of those days weeks months years.

4. Dates
    Submission Ends 2nd Jan 11:59pm
    Voting Ends 25th Jan 11:59pm
    Reveal 26/27th

berserkboi and Mina like this.
  5. That would have been yesterday, but the thread says submissions are still open?

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  6. 12th

Sorry, I have the dumb

7. I had a thought that got me salivating! Imagine us running a Song Contest where PJ Presence doesn't matter (excluding ridiculously big names like Madonna, Mariah, Kylie etc) and we can submit songs that were flops, no matter who it's from!

A Nicola Roberts vs Mutya Buena vs Siobhan Donaghy vs Sky Ferreira vs Ladyhawke vs Mylene Farmer round would END me! A fever dream!

8. Wasn't that the pj favourites rate?

9. Kinda I guess :)

I was thinking something more with a Song Contest (Eurovision) structure this time around though...

10. Maybe that's an idea for the next rate you run?

Empty Shoebox and berserkboi like this.
  11. Next level shade right here.

12. Congratulations on joining the double crown club, @DJHazey!

I've updated my post on page 1 of the triple and double crown winners - are there any I've forgotten? (No shade intended - I honestly don't keep track of PJSC and PJOPS winners so I may have missed folks who have won those.) Please feel free to tag me to update this!

13. I've updated the currently-running contest rounds on the first post. I've also added links to countdowns (courtesy of tickcounter's website) for voting deadlines for PJ00s and PJOPS (@2014, I presume all your round's deadlines are UK time? I can add a voting countdown for your round too if you'd like).

2014, londonrain, DJHazey and 3 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

They are xx And if that's ok that would be perfect! (sorry only just seen this!)

[even though there's like 5 days left but still]

15. Congratulations on joining the double crown club, @Jeffo!

Maki, Jeffo, Untouchable Ace and 2 others like this.
  16. Congratulations on joining the double crown club, @CasuallyCrazed!

Also, looking at our list of double crown club members:

The vast majority have won their double crowns by winning PJSC + PJOPS since those two contests have been around the longest, @CasuallyCrazed, @DJHazey, and @Filippa are the the only ones so far who have pulled off the PJ00s-PJOPS hat trick, and @Jeffo is the only one who's done it with a PJSC + PJ00s win.

Any guesses as to who our next triple crown winner be?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  17. Who do I sleep with to get my name here? Dddd

I certainly won't be making it on merit!

ModeRed and Mina like this.

18. And I certainly won't be making it because I only do one song contest, dddd. Why did I offer to maintain this organizational thread to begin with?

soratami, Maki, Sprockrooster and 2 others like this.
  19. Imagine what will happen if @imaduck and @Derek start winning rounds of PJ00s as well...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.