PJ00s 15 - The Obscure Noughties Song Contest - DONE | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 15 - The Obscure Noughties Song Contest - DONE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by imaduck, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Added the data from this round to my overall scoreboard of who gave me points/who I give points to in total and this is me and @Untouchable Ace !!!

He is officially the person I give the most points to and is also the one giving me the most points! T A L E N T!

2. Meanwhile @Jeffo hasn't given me points since 2018

[​IMG]

3. Try being on the " @Jeffo and @Hudweiser have never given me points" bandwagon and then we'll talk! :P Ddddddddddd

4. Come to think of it, @Hudweiser hasn't given me points since 2018 (round 12) either. (Although I think it's been about that long since I last gave him points, hmmm.)

The decay. RIP Kittyweiser.

5. Me and my 3 (technically 4) @Jeffo 12s can't relate

[​IMG]

Mina and Maki like this.
  6. You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation

[​IMG]

Maki, londonrain, Robsolete and 2 others like this.
  7. pop3blow2, Maki, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  8. This is my reaction to this news, talent indeed.

berserkboi and Mina like this.
  9. Just a reminder that the contest formerly known as PJOPS has been reworked into PJRetro and is currently accepting entries for its debut round! Now would be a perfect time for people who didn't usually take part to join in the pre-00s music fun. Don't miss the change to be crowned the very first PJRetro winner!

10. [​IMG]

In other news, in screening a potential troll entry of mine for whenever I might need it, my hopes of someday entering it were cruelly dashed when I found it received an RIAA platinum certification.

[​IMG]

11. I've finally decided on my next entry, so let's see that round 16.

Oleander and Maki like this.
  12. Y'all didn't hear it from me, but I have it on good authority that round 16 is going to be iconique

[​IMG]

13. @berserkboi is cracking 100 points once more??

14. Indeed.

[​IMG]

15. He said iconique, not unrealistic.

Ddd jk, sis.

16. The new veto panel group PM has opened (in advance of the new round), so let me offer y'all a blanket apology in advance.

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. The veto panel warming up for the next round:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.