PJ00s 15 - The Obscure Noughties Song Contest - DONE | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 15 - The Obscure Noughties Song Contest - DONE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by imaduck, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Me: *has been 100% sure of what song to enter next round since round 15 ended*
    Me upon hearing that round 16 might be opening tonight: Okay, but hang on, why don't you consider these 5 or 6 other songs as well :)

2. Me going back to all the songs I'd been planning to potentially enter next round only to realise probably none of them would do that well

[​IMG]

Filippa, Maki, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  3. Please, by all means, enter a flop song next round so I can relax and hang on to that 2019 leaderboard top spot.

[​IMG]

Empty Shoebox, Filippa, Maki and 4 others like this.
  4. I guess you could say I'm

Or alternatively

Filippa, Maki, Robsolete and 4 others like this.
  5. Meanwhile I’m quite

with my placement.

Filippa, Maki, Robsolete and 3 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    [ PJ00s 16 25 SATURDAY ]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  7. Let the madness commence!

[​IMG]

8. Your hosts are currently getting ready

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#soon

9. Which ASMR video is this?

Oleander, Maki, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  10. Here, enjoy some updated chart runs in the meanwhile:

New personal bests for @Oleander, @Robsolete, @WowWowWowWow and @Music Is Life.

Also, @soratami and @CorgiCorgiCorgi match their previous personal bests. This is now the third time @soratami has landed at #4!

11. You probably don't need me to tell you this but just in case.....

I have a lot of posts I need to upload as soon as the thread goes live so don't post in the PJ00s 16 thread until I give you the green light.

[​IMG]

12. This is why I go for that overnight deadzone drop, teebs. (And not because I'm up at 2 am when I should be asleep...)

13. @Jeffo stalking the forum waiting for the new thread to go up:

[​IMG]

14. But how long will that glass ceiling stop me?

#soon #maybe

15. [​IMG]

I've actually been busy with PJ Retro stuff because veto finished this morning, thank you very much!

16. Interesting how some of y'all don't even wait for the round to be properly open to send your songs ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.