PJ00s 19 *Alter Egos* Winner Crowned | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 19 *Alter Egos* Winner Crowned

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Old Untouchable Ace, Sep 17, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    My Top 2 are both amazing, and I hope one of them gets the win! I also hope these submitters maintain their alter egos for their subsequent submissions! Does this mean these are two individuals I have never voted for? #soon!

The next 14 songs I awarded a 10/10 to battled it out and the arrangement of my ballot is a bit more random and could change easily on a different day, today I liked them in this order type thing... Hopefully this was your lucky day!

2. Looks like the Back In Time video has been removed.

3. Thanks for informing us.

Just so everyone has a link for Youtube then,
    Linda Sundblad - Back In Time

4. soratami, Maki, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  5. The suggested Up Next video for one of these songs being a previous PJ00s entry ddd

Remorque, livefrommelbs, Maki and 6 others like this.
  6. Voted! Not a bad round, at all. Nothing special really stood out but just glad
    to be back. I hope you guys liked my song. It was a song I found from going
    through my last fm library while organizing stuff.

CorgiCorgiCorgi, vague, Eric and 6 others like this.
  7. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Dd I’m really struggling with this round to the extent that I’m contemplating just taking the penalty and not voting

8. I just sent my ballot! Great round, my top 10 is super varied.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  9. Is there anything us hosts can do to help?

Untouchable Ace, vague and Maki like this.
  10. I'm not overwhelmed with choices this round but I've neatly found 10 songs I'd like to give points to. In a way that's much preferable for me as I don't have to agonize over what makes the cut.

11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I feel like the alter egos theme has... somehow created a more homogeneous round? Bizarre.

12. How is this round homogeneous though? There's quite a big variety of genres and sounds.

13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I feel like the other rounds are usually more diverse than this, though. I was kind of expecting more surprises in the genre choices.

14. This is partially my fault.

15. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I’m just not very enthused by the songs sadly!

16. I can confirm all songs now have points!! YEAH!!!! Tagging people who need to send votes #soon!!

17. I can't believe the last song on that was left on 0.
    I still haven't heard all of the songs but once it got points I heard it and it didn't deserve that.
    I want to help all of the songs out. Hosting is too emotional.

Less than a week to vote everyone.

Remorque, Maki, Doodvid and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.