PJ00s 21: The Bait Edition (winner announced!) | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 21: The Bait Edition (winner announced!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Which is your favourite Tiny Crown winner?

1. Luxúria - Odio

14.3%
  2. Tuuli - It's Over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Riskay - Smell Yo Dick

23.8%
  4. Lunik - Through Your Eyes

4.8%
  5. Birth - Sure Took Magic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Axelle Red - Gloria

9.5%
  7. Alecia Elliot - You Wanna What?

19.0%
  8. Kevin Federline - Lose Control

14.3%
  9. Tune-Yards - News

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Zena - All of Me

14.3%
  1. Ohhhh okay. That'd be great.

vague, Maki, Sprockrooster and 2 others like this.
  2. Emma Bunton would never make it, sweaty! xxx

Dddddd

vague, Maki, Untouchable Ace and 4 others like this.
  3. Another round allowing songs from 2010 would be...handy. That's all I'll say.

4. I vote artists with under 40 pages of discussion.

vague, Maki, soratami and 2 others like this.
  5. I vote for all these not to happen next round since I am already having a hard time picking between 3 songs as it is! Dddddd

vague, Maki, soratami and 3 others like this.
  6. I've got a 2010 and a 2011 song ready to enter into something, but doubt I would ever be a willing participant of PJ10s, if such a competition begins.

7. Now it's been brought up, I have an amazing 2010-2012 song to enter, so I won't be taking part in the next round unless I can send it in xx

8. Round 22 is up, folks!

vague, Filippa, londonrain and 6 others like this.
  9. I have submitted to PJ00s 22 before I properly looked at the results of PJ00s 21. I'm sorry for that, but I was ill the last couple of days so I couldn't concentrate ...

@londonrain this was great. I loved the theme. But so sad that @Lila didn't take part! Where were you?

@Phonetics Boy
    You are right, Alex C. was huge here as well. And I love your humour. You made me really laugh and I wish I could read this conversation between you and @londonrain. Must have been so funny. The most iconic bait of the rate!

And oh my god, I finished 12th! Can't believe that because no-one seemed to vote for Ingrid in the beginning and I started thinking I would receive my first tiny crown ...

But thank you for avoiding this:
    @ohnoitisnathan for 12 points (forever in my heart)
    @ComeOnGloria, @pop3blow2 and @Island for the ten points (I'm your fan)
    and @rawkey, @berserkboi, @londonrain, @Oleander and @Robsolete for the points!

10. The stats are all up to date in the PJ00s Vault (except for the chart runs... @Sprockrooster, wheneveryoureready.gif).

Most Successful Songs:
    @ComeOnGloria takes Meja to the top of the points leaderboard. @Filippa still rules the percentage leaderboard, though, indicating that there were more participants and therefore more points available in this round than in round 8 when she won.

Medals Tally:
    Three brand new medallists means three new entries on the leaderboard.

Number of points per user:
    The overall leaderboard is relatively static at the top, although @popknark2 has gone from being #2 two rounds ago to being #7 now, and @CorgiCorgiCorgi and @Jeffo are gaining on @DJHazey and @soratami. Further down the leaderboard we see jumps of multiple places for @Robsolete, @iheartpoptarts, @Empty Shoebox and @WoW73.

Despite some shuffling around on the leaderboard, our winner for 2019, as previously revealed, is @soratami, with a margin of just 11 points. @soratami becomes the first year-end winner to achieve the feat without winning a round of PJ00s. Any predictions for who our 2020 year-end winner will be?

11. @Filippa

Music Is Life, vague, Filippa and 5 others like this.
  12. I'm going to say @CorgiCorgiCorgi, who's been around since the first round and has only ever had one song place lower than #21. Hard to beat that kind of consistency.

Music Is Life, vague, Filippa and 7 others like this.
  13. I want to say #soon but I am a round behind so let's not. I will try to do it as fast possible ddd.

Music Is Life, vague, Maki and 4 others like this.
  14. Amazing, thanks! Love a bit of conditional formatting...

15. [​IMG]

16. #43 with 198 points? Look at me!

londonrain, Maki, soratami and 2 others like this.
  17. I didn’t (until this morning)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.