PJ00s 28: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 28: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by livefrommelbs, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:42 PM.

1. [​IMG]

Hope you girls have left some space for me at the bottom of the leader board, cos I'm baaaaaaack!

2. Just to make sure, the soundtrack songs are just for fun, right? Or will they be part of a separate contest or something?

3. Just for fun boo! You even have an extra week to send it to me :)

londonrain, Filippa, Maki and 3 others like this.
  4. Me whenever a song contest theme/side theme is movie-related:
    [​IMG]

Anyways, I have to think about my actual submission first.

5. Ms. Dunst has a million 00s movies for you to start on!

6. Some of us might already be planning on picking a song from one of her movies too...

7. how many of you will be highlighting Macy Gray’s appearance in the original Spider-Man?

londonrain, Fuchsia, Eric and 3 others like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

9. I attempted to click that so many times

DIABOLICAL

10. It's almost like you're clicking on it to be connected to the next round.
    But you already did that yourself yesterday.

berserkboi, soratami, Maki and 2 others like this.
  11. let’s go girls

12. Just peeped the veto spreadsheet and I see one of y'all finally went there

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. Oh let me have a nice little Saturday afternoon Hazeyfestivalen and my entry will be incoming.

15. I do have a few songs in consideration for PJ00s, for once. I feel like I need a couple of days to consider entering the 4th contest for the next month. I also feel like my first choice will also go there for the veto panel.

16. The side theme is a hard one - I've had two awesome songs from soundtracks vetoed for this competition.

17. You can submit multiple songs for the side theme though, it doesn't have to be just one.

18. Island

Island Staff Member

I have no idea what to enter this round ddd.

19. But we know which one is the best, right?
    [​IMG]

20. Oui

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.