PJ00s 39 - Winner Revealed! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 39 - Winner Revealed!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Hurricane Drunk, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Voted earlier and though my 12 is a little out there, I am not sure it is from @slaybellz ! I guess time will tell!

I did sneak in a couple of plays of Hit Pop after finishing the list and it would still get my 12 against this competition so you definitely still slay! <3

2. Love this! Thank you!

Maki, Untouchable Ace and berserkboi like this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I have voted.

All I have to say is that "Don't bring your cell phone / No pagers allowed / No perpetrating here / In this crowd" is the kind of thing that proves why PJ00s needs to exist dddd.

Also, I think I have spotted the winner, and I have given it nul points.

Conan, Island, If You Go and 6 others like this.
  4. But did you give it nul points because it sounded like the winner?

[​IMG]

Island, If You Go, DJHazey and 8 others like this.
  5. I gave it 5 points!!

6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

[​IMG]

(I was going to give it points but I got bored of it over time and another song grew on me and took its place on the ballot.)

7. Interestingly I don’t not vote for winners on purpose but if I like some songs equally - I will place the ones that sound like they would struggle to get points above the others.

This strategy worked out greatly overall when Cathedrals won! Very glad I contributed to that strongly!

8. One of these entries is very Peppa Pig. I'm giving it points anyway though.

9. The winner can only be one song and it is not my entry…

10. The submitter from "Antigone - More Man Than Man" has alerted me that the Youtube and Spotify links that they sent me are different versions of their entry. If you still haven't voted, please refer to the Youtube link for the correct version of the song! (and in case you have voted, it might be worth checking it out in case you wanna change your votes).

klow, Untouchable Ace, Maki and 5 others like this.
  11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

They sound the same to me but okay.

12. Is this the correct version for Spotify?

Maki, Hurricane Drunk and berserkboi like this.
  13. I believe it is, yes! I'll ask the submitter just in case and then I'll add it to the Spotify playlist

soratami, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  14. Only one song in and I've already spotted a No Angels connection for this round! Hope I'll be able to send my ballot by the end of the weekend.

15. The way my 12-pointer's album may make my September chart... ah, that's impact.

16. It has been brought to my attention that the deadline is in two days... So it's probably a good time to get started dd

17. On the other hand, I've finished listening to the list a few days ago.
    Still haven't voted, of course.

[​IMG]

18. Pretty dry round but love the side theme! So I assume your favorite
    silver and bronze entries could/can be your own?
    (not that I have any)

Oh and @soratami I love your "Late Night Alumni" entry but they
    were a number one unless someone made a typo in the spreadsheet?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Maki and berserkboi like this.
  19. How many hours do I have left to vote? Which timezone does it close at? @Hurricane Drunk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.