PJ00s 5: Choose Your Own (Mis)adventure :: @berserkboi wins. Everyone else dies.

He/Him
And points. Don’t forget points.

(Which reminds me: where were your points for Anggun last round, hmm?)
To be fair, @londonrain - Anguun would generally get points from me too. It was just that song.. I understand you were vetoed a few times and had to go for something. Does Anguun not have a power ballad in the 00s era? It is what she does best..

londonrain

Staff member
To be fair, @londonrain - Anguun would generally get points from me too. It was just that song.. I understand you were vetoed a few times and had to go for something. Does Anguun not have a power ballad in the 00s era? It is what she does best..
Hey, I thought an R&B banger would work given who the defending champion was.

She does have big ballads, but I haven’t seen any of those doing well in PJ00s so far...

tumblr_n2wy5fRp1Q1qeu6bco1_250.gif
I guess I overestimated how easily people would catch this "shade." For those unaware, there was a bit of controversy surrounding Neon Jungle releasing a cover of Banks' song Waiting Game before she released her own debut album.

She may have done as well as Where I Stood..
I’d hardly class that as a big ballad. Its strength lies in how not big it is.

My favourite Anggun song of all time is actually a ballad and PJ00s-eligible. Let’s see if @Zar-Unity submits it before I do.
We love an iconic 6th place ballad.

londonrain

Staff member
In all seriousness, I’ve never submitted a song I didn’t love - and every one of them is a song I’ve known since pretty much the year of release.

It’s just a matter of me choosing which of my favourites is going to work best in any given round.

(This is why I was so irritated about being beaten to the Gia Farrell and Standfast singles last round.)