PJ00s 5: Choose Your Own (Mis)adventure :: @berserkboi wins. Everyone else dies. | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s 5: Choose Your Own (Mis)adventure :: @berserkboi wins. Everyone else dies.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Hudweiser, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Wait... so, as a killer, if don't vote I could save both myself and other people. This round's moral implications are too much.

Filippa, Oleander, Ray and 7 others like this.
  2. You won't be saving yourself - I can forsee all the inanimate objects falling on you from the roof of a very high ceiling as the @Hudweiser way, and that's the least it could be!

Filippa, Oleander, soratami and 3 others like this.
  3. It's difficult to quantify as some residents aren't 'alive' in the first place, and others are 'undead', but by my last count only 4 were still in play.

And people saying they always vote for other people... Not this season. Hearts will bleed. As well as necks, eye sockets, ears...

chanex, Filippa, Oleander and 7 others like this.
  4. ...I should point out non-voters will default go the way of their character in whatever B-movie I plucked them from, or Mr Death / @berserkboi will be conjured up to drop a piano on them.

And if you give votes to a Final Girl who is already dead, they're halved on account of them, y'know, not being there to help you other than 'in spirit'.

Correct - it's all geared to work against you.

Oleander, soratami, Mina and 4 others like this.
  5. It wouldn't be a slasher film if people survived, would it?

Filippa, Oleander, Mina and 3 others like this.
  6. Can I drop a piano on people who don't vote for me anyway?

Filippa, Oleander, Mina and 3 others like this.
  7. The shoebox of wisdom.

Filippa, Oleander, Mina and 2 others like this.
  8. They may be few and far apart, but I have my moments.

Filippa and Mina like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Jeffo, berserkboi, Filippa and 5 others like this.
  10. I want to be this cat.

berserkboi, Filippa, Oleander and 4 others like this.
  11. Aren't we all this cat?

12. Depends if it's experiencing wonder at the sensation of the tooth brush or sheer horror at the oral invasion.

berserkboi, Filippa, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  13. Is Jason slaughtering your spreadsheet for you?

14. That reminds me, need to finish my first listen this week so I can get a second listen and song sorting before the deadline.

Mina and berserkboi like this.
  15. Wait so does that mean that anyone who manages to survive their voting will be in a final standoff from which only one makes it out alive?!?

londonrain, berserkboi and Mina like this.
  16. If that....

chanex and Mina like this.
  17. I don't think @Hudweiser needs any more diabolical ideas...

Oleander, londonrain, chanex and 2 others like this.
  18. It depends who is left and from what cliques; two killers might want to duke it out for prominence, but two regular campers might just get the fuck outta there.

[​IMG]

Oleander, chanex, soratami and 3 others like this.
  19. Me trying to survive.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.