PJ00s Second Chance Round - C'est fin. Det har slutat. Es ist vorbei. It's done.

We're now at 30 participants - thank you @ComeOnGloria!

Question - given that an undisclosed number of participants have chosen to reenter one of their own past entries, and an undisclosed number have chosen to enter someone else's former entry, would y'all prefer the song list to be formatted in PJSC second chance style? A la:

Dujour - Backdoor Lover (originally submitted by Mina in PJ00s 1)

Or without the original participant in the link? A la:

Dujour - Backdoor Lover

(Incidentally, that classic entry is still up for grabs, if anyone is still searching....)

londonrain

Staff member
We're now at 30 participants - thank you @ComeOnGloria!

Question - given that an undisclosed number of participants have chosen to reenter one of their own past entries, and an undisclosed number have chosen to enter someone else's former entry, would y'all prefer the song list to be formatted in PJSC second chance style? A la:

Dujour - Backdoor Lover (originally submitted by Mina in PJ00s 1)

Or without the original participant in the link? A la:

Dujour - Backdoor Lover

(Incidentally, that classic entry is still up for grabs, if anyone is still searching....)
If anyone does submit that song, this is the better-quality link anyway.

We now return for another riveting ballot reveal for the PJ00s Ultimate Tiny Awards.

giphy.gif

Our third ballot comes from @Eric, who has come dressed for the occasion as:

R-5276231-1389364808-8327.jpeg.jpg

Who has @Eric nominated?

Best / Favourite Song
"Pop! - Can't Say Goodbye and Lazard - I Am Alive - so glad they weren't in the same round as I've no idea how I could have done the 12 / 10 separation"

Pop! - Can’t Say Goodbye

(originally entered by me! in PJ00s 7)

I’m flattered, @Eric! I wish you had been in PJ00s 7 so you could have given Pop! the 12 they rightfully deserved *sad face*

Lazard - I Am Alive

(originally entered by @DJHazey in PJ00s 12)

Best / Favourite Winning Song
Fefe Dobson - Stuttering

(entered by @Jeffo in round 10)

Best / Favourite Losing Song
"If we can stretch it to “not top 3”, Icy Spicy Leoncie - Going Places - I haven't laughed so much in years!"

(entered by @Lego in round 11)

Best / Favourite Song with Exclusively Male Vocals
Diagram of the Heart - Dead Famous

(entered by @CorgiCorgiCorgi in round 10)

@Eric ‘s ballot reveal for the Ultimate PJ00s Tiny Awards continue with his nomination for Best/Favorite Song Sung By A Man…. next.

Last edited:
Pants-Performance.gif

(This is literally what came up on a Google search for Eurovision award gifs...)

We now return to @Eric ‘s Ultimate PJ Tiny Awards Nominations:

Best / Favourite Song Sung By a Man
"(If it can be two men...where they definitely harmonised...and had a handful of adlibs...and were gloriously pretty…) allSTARS* - Love Is!"

(entered by @Eric in PJ00s 10)

Best/Worst Struggle Vocals in a PJ00s Entry
"Best - Cerys Matthews - The Good in Goodbye - her voice epitomises struggle in the best possible way, reminiscent of teenage ragws"

(entered by @Zar-Unity in round 3)

Best / Favourite Song in a Language other than English
Helene Fischer - Hundert Prozent

(entered by @WoW73 in round 12)

Worst / Least Favourite Song
Kevin Federline - Lose Control

(entered by @send photo in round 8; also the de facto winner of the Ultimate PJ00s Tiny Crown having achieved a final score of 0.5 points)

Most Pretentious Music Video
"I love the song, but the video was a bit jarring due to the stop song - insert dialogue bits - Fefe Dobson Stuttering"
(see above post for link)

Most Low Budget Music Video
"The gloriously amazing Icy Spicy Leoncie Going Places - it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't that low budget as such a timeless classic takes skill…"

Song that Passed Veto but Maybe Shouldn’t Have
"I was surprised (not in the sense that it shouldn't have been picked, but just surprised as I wasn't aware of her whole discography) to see Lasgo on a round as she was so huge here with “Something”, but I did enter ATC where you could argue the same thing with their first single “Around the World”. I guess it just shows how volatile an overall chart run can be…"

Lasgo - Out of My Mind

(entered by @Hudweiser in PJ00s 11)

ATC - Around the World
51jtXdQdYfL.jpg

(entered by @Eric in PJ00s 11)

So I guess that proves @berserkboi isn’t the only one who’s indulging in the art of self-nomination!

When we come back, we wrap up @Eric ‘s ballot.....

We now reach the best round nominations portion of @Eric 's ballot, starting with:

Best Round Host
Round 10 - @Mina and @Jeffo

Awww, thank you @Eric!

AdViyu5.gif

Best Round
Round 12

Best Round Side Theme
Round 12 - Christmas and/or German songs
As a reminder, you can cast your ballot for the Ultimate Tiny Awards HERE - my lovely cohost @Empty Shoebox and I will be presenting individual ballots approximately every other day followed by a final tally at the end. We're up to 10 ballots so far, so thank you to everyone who's sent us responses!

Also, you have about 7.5 hours left to get in your song submission (or change your submission) for the Second Chances round! If you want to enter/change your entry, please remember to PM both me AND @Empty Shoebox. One of us will be spending the midnight hour partying and having a fun night out, while the other of us will be forcibly sober and working....so I'll let y'alll guess who is who.

londonrain

Staff member
Upon reflection, you're absolutely right, @Eric. Stuttering does have the most pretentious video - particularly for the final 25 seconds.

"Amnesia is a sort of delicious aberration... which can lead to a really bad stomachache."

giphy.gif

I low-key live for the "who the hell are you?" spoken section when she's discovered having randomly gone into some hotel room and put on some other woman's clothes, though.

LiveIdealGroundhog-small.gif

Last edited:
Pants-Performance.gif

(This is literally what came up on a Google search for Eurovision award gifs...)

We now return to @Eric ‘s Ultimate PJ Tiny Awards Nominations:

Best / Favourite Song Sung By a Man
"(If it can be two men...where they definitely harmonised...and had a handful of adlibs...and were gloriously pretty…) allSTARS* - Love Is!"

(entered by @Eric in PJ00s 10)

Best/Worst Struggle Vocals in a PJ00s Entry
"Best - Cerys Matthews - The Good in Goodbye - her voice epitomises struggle in the best possible way, reminiscent of teenage ragws"

(entered by @Zar-Unity in round 3)

Best / Favourite Song in a Language other than English
Helene Fischer - Hundert Prozent

(entered by @WoW73 in round 12)

Worst / Least Favourite Song
Kevin Federline - Lose Control

(entered by @send photo in round 8; also the de facto winner of the Ultimate PJ00s Tiny Crown having achieved a final score of 0.5 points)

Most Pretentious Music Video
"I love the song, but the video was a bit jarring due to the stop song - insert dialogue bits - Fefe Dobson Stuttering"

Most Low Budget Music Video
"The gloriously amazing Icy Spicy Leoncie Going Places - it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't that low budget as such a timeless classic takes skill…"

Song that Passed Veto but Maybe Shouldn’t Have
"I was surprised (not in the sense that it shouldn't have been picked, but just surprised as I wasn't aware of her whole discography) to see Lasgo on a round as she was so huge here with “Something”, but I did enter ATC where you could argue the same thing with their first single “Around the World”. I guess it just shows how volatile an overall chart run can be…"

Lasgo - Out of My Mind

(entered by @Hudweiser in PJ00s 11)

ATC - Around the World
51jtXdQdYfL.jpg

(entered by @Eric in PJ00s 11)

So I guess that proves @berserkboi isn’t the only one who’s indulging in the art of self-nomination!

When we come back, we wrap up @Eric ‘s ballot.....

@Mina that is the most glorious GIF ever! Thank you!

~3.5 hours to go to get your entry in (or change your entry)! We're up to 34 entrants.

How about another teaser, in the form of whose original entries will be appearing this round?

This is all still subject to change if additional people enter/if existing entrants change their minds!