PJ00s VI - Sailor Says - @ufint is your main contest winner!! Vote for Tiny Awards - Form on P1, po3 | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s VI - Sailor Says - @ufint is your main contest winner!! Vote for Tiny Awards - Form on P1, po3

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by berserkboi, Mar 29, 2018.

1. I'd come up with something terrifying, I'm sure.

(I might have to ask @Hudweiser and @Jeffo for ideas, though.)

2. So round 7 is going to be the Cardcaptor Sakura round.

I'm ready.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Mina and berserkboi like this.
  3. I was quite surprised no one selected Cerberus as their character...

Oleander and soratami like this.
  4. I've actually come up with an idea for a contest theme but watch me forget it by the time I end up winning one of these contests dddddddd.

Sounds good to me.

[​IMG]

5. Less than 2 weeks to go!

I feel like anyone who thinks they have clocked my entry already is....wrong.

(Similarly, outside of a few of you who are predictably predictable in your entries, I think I have a lot of wrong guesses as well.)

6. Whose would you say are the obvious ones?

Mina likes this.
  7. Those of you who can't disguise your true identities with thinly veiled disguises.

[​IMG]

8. LOVE a Theme Appropriate image!

Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  9. I should point out that we do have an entry in our guessing game now, so don't be scared to give it a go folks.

10. I am the first? Well, people it is not so hard to beat me ddd

11. You'll probably beat the veto panel since it's quite likely we'll end up with negative points.

12. Well, I didn't even need to employ my usual "go a completely different route sonically" method considering that a few people copied me but I did anyway ddddddd.

berserkboi and Mina like this.
  13. Oh, I think if people ignore the two obvious @Oleander -esque entries, there's a good chance they'll come up with the correct answer.

14. That was my way of bringing the 'fun' of 'at most five' to the veto panel.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  15. [​IMG]

londonrain and Mina like this.
  16. 'Fun.'

Well, the veto panel has, at least.

londonrain likes this.
  17. Two words: logic puzzle.

Mina likes this.
  18. These?

[​IMG]

They were basically my childhood hobby. Growing up as an only child without cable TV, video games, or fast internet required me to be resourceful.

19. The very same. They were great for keeping kids like me quiet on flights.

20. I had these gigantic puzzle books for road trips and other occasions. And thinner books with only logic puzzles. They were great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.