PJ00s VI - Sailor Says - @ufint is your main contest winner!! Vote for Tiny Awards - Form on P1, po3 | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s VI - Sailor Says - @ufint is your main contest winner!! Vote for Tiny Awards - Form on P1, po3

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by berserkboi, Mar 29, 2018.

1. I've never changed my votes either (because I tend to leave them till I'm happy with them), but people do it!

(I hit send on this post too early, haha)

Anyway, I don't see any benefit to spoiling your entry prior to the reveal - just be fair and wait for the list like everyone else!

And it's all good, not to attack you or anyone - I just think this should probably not happen going forward is all.

2. Bringing new meaning to the phrase "zero poprock rate"...

3. someone did.

berserkboi, londonrain and Mina like this.
  4. Did you just say you like 65 tracks? Meaning they will al get mediocre or high scores all around?! This would be your highest average in a rate ever then?

5. Agreed. I've never once changed a song contest ballot after submitting it.

6. Remember when I was talking about setting a logic puzzle? I didn't say it would be solvable.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  7. You are including 2 of my all-time favorite albums on that list.

londonrain and Sprockrooster like this.
  8. Where is this pop rock rate @Sprockrooster ?

I switched my 10 and 12 around here actually.

9. Switching sexual favors, Hud? That could be awkward.

londonrain and Empty Shoebox like this.
  10. I just had to double check, but yes, I did remember to update the spreadsheet. I'm not that senile yet.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  11. Why don't we just disallow re-sending ballots after you've sent? That would make everything work. Most people wait until their finalized anyway, which is why so many ballots come in so late every contest.

12. No, the sex is for the reigning 12.

londonrain, Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  13. Opening end May (I hope).

Mina likes this.
  14. It will be interesting to see how @Mina deals with rate villains for a change. What an amazing role reversal.

15. I feel like this would just result in more people sending their ballots as late as possible though!

(Alternatively, you could've just made an error that would require re-voting - like, say the host gets back to you to let you know that you've voted for the same song twice, or you've only voted for 9 songs.)

Mina and Empty Shoebox like this.
  16. I'm fine with people switching votes up to the deadline for whatever reason. We may have our friendly rivalries, but I doubt anyone here would change their votes based on who they found out unofficially they did or didn't vote for.

17. If it's one of two possible people, then they've got it right.

If it's one of the others...

[​IMG]

Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  18. soratami, Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  19. Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  20. Empty Shoebox and Mina like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.