PJ00s VII: ROUND CLOSED: WINNER REVEALED! (results p47-54) | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s VII: ROUND CLOSED: WINNER REVEALED! (results p47-54)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ufint, May 1, 2018.

1. If you are looking for memes, this keeps making appearances on my TV screen:
    [​IMG]

Well thank you, it's what you might call a successful troll entry, because it is also solid pop.

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  2. OMG I won something!!!! Thanks everybody!

[​IMG]

3. What the hell kind of TV shows are you watching?!

Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  4. When is the new round opening? I've got my song ready to go, let's get crackin'.

Oleander and Mina like this.
  5. Oh I've got to defend my crown with something amazing.

Oleander and Mina like this.
  6. We're still in the contract negotiation phase with @Jeffo.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Jeffo, DJHazey and 5 others like this.
  7. Let's hope he's not too demanding.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Jeffo, DJHazey and 2 others like this.
  8. New thread opening in August! Lol

9. See, this is where @berserkboi and I got it wrong. I knew if we held out a bit longer we could have got that 2009 Ford Focus.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  10. If we move down to Amiel for hosting purposes - I don't go anywhere without my @Empty Shoebox!xx

11. Too bad we blow our budget on The Tiny Awards every round while the hosts only get a small honorarium (and the priceless opportunity to develop their Excel Google Spreadsheet troubleshooting skills).

12. One of these days I should introduce you to the Top Answer Game spreadsheets just to see your reaction.

13. Isn't there a Google Form for that?

berserkboi likes this.
  14. lol

londonrain likes this.
  15. If only the market for bunting was less volatile.

Mina, Oleander and berserkboi like this.
  16. Say whaaat?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT
    Altough I might have a good idea for a theme. And the idea of you guys being subject to Latin America time for once is very tempting

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  17. Well, with my success the past couple of rounds, I've gone from fan favorite recurring character to principal cast so naturally my contract needed revisiting.

[​IMG]

18. Well, you were the one who had the bright idea of asking everyone to answer an entire round using just gifs...

Jeffo and Mina like this.
  19. Believe it or not, the GIF round didn't negatively impact that round's spreadsheet too much. It was just a damn mess to format the answer reveals.

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.