PJ00s VII: ROUND CLOSED: WINNER REVEALED! (results p47-54) | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

PJ00s VII: ROUND CLOSED: WINNER REVEALED! (results p47-54)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ufint, May 1, 2018.

1. I had a song all ready to go and now another one has come to my attention and I can't possibly choose... so I'm kinda glad negotiations are stalling proceedings.

soratami and Mina like this.
  2. We have finally reached an agreement with @Jeffo for an eighth season.

[​IMG]

3. *starts brushing up on my Top Answer """skills"""*

londonrain likes this.
  4. Which, ironically, was Paula's last season on Idol.

Robsolete, londonrain and Mina like this.
  5. I feel relieved!

londonrain and Mina like this.
  6. The fans are demanding to see copies of transcripts from the negotiations.

Empty Shoebox, saviodxl and Mina like this.
  7. [​IMG]

saviodxl and DJHazey like this.
  8. Fuck, I'd better settle on what song I'm sending then!

9. I think you've still got a few days left to agonize over your decision. I believe @Jeffo is planning to open the new thread sometime this weekend.

10. I'll make sure I'm ready so I can submit the second the thread opens!

DJHazey and Mina like this.
  11. I'll be ready. Don't be this girl.

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace and Mina like this.
  12. We've got our round 8 hosting established, and I know @Jeffo is going to do an awesome job, but just out of curiosity, who might be interested in hosting PJ00s if the hosting assignment was by sign up in advance rather than by the previous round's results? We've had several prior winners (@londonrain, @DJHazey, @happiestgirl) turn down hosting when they've won due to scheduling conflicts, but if we had hosts sign up in advance for a month they know they'll be available (no other rates/contests running, no other anticipated major life events happening, etc.), we could potentially give them another shot at hosting when the timing works out. This would also give folks who want to host but can't seem to win/place highly in song contests an opportunity at a time that works for them.

I guess what I'm asking is: would PJ00s become significantly less exciting for people if the prize for winning didn't also include the option to have first dibs on hosting the next round?

Any feedback (positive, negative, or mixed) would be appreciated.

13. I'm fine either way because I can see the appeal for wanting to win and get the option of hosting but if we end up deciding on a schedule plan, I'd be all up for hosting during a month after the eurodance rate ends and before my Vanessa Carlton rate starts. So fall-winter 2018.

14. Don’t worry y’all. I’ll win round 8 and shall gladly host round 9.

15. Yes, Sophie could somehow be involved in the theme and I'm ready.

One Stop Candy Shop likes this.
  16. Oh, me miss, pick me.

Unless I'm in Stockholm in the middle of the voting period or something.

londonrain, Mina and berserkboi like this.
  17. Theme is: pick a name for Sophie’s next child and/or pick a tea towl pattern.

18. If 10 of you don't enter the song or artist I have in mind next, I may be in with a chance too!

Untouchable Ace, londonrain and Mina like this.
  19. OK, so I take this to mean that the following people would be up for hosting a future round if their schedule allowed, if it was done by sign-up in advance:

- @DJHazey
    - @One Stop Candy Shop
    - @Empty Shoebox
    - @berserkboi

Anyone else?

I'm trying to gauge if this is a workable idea.

20. I think @saviodxl would like to host at some point...

Mina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.