PJers on live/music DVDs (and on telly)! | The Popjustice Forum

PJers on live/music DVDs (and on telly)!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by poploz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. After Vasilios 'confessed' to being on Madonna's Confessions Tour DVD, I thought it might be a good idea to see who else had been included on a music-related DVD (none of your adult business, Sandy!).

I haven't been on a DVD yet, but I was in shot for a little while on Sugababes: A Night At The Dominion.

And it's the perfect opportunity for some more chapters from The Incredible Adventures of Milky.

2. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

You can see my much younger and unfashionable face all over the 'We are Scissor Sisters...' DVD as well as a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment on 'Hurrah! A year of ta-dah'. I am also on Jamelia's live DVD. Score!

3. ScottStar

ScottStar Guest

Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

You could see me in the background at CD:UK once, for a long time actually I was quite annoyed at Dave Berry for standing infront of me.

4. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

Oh if we're doing TV shows as well I've been on TRL and CD:UK a few times. Here is me perving at Mariah at TRL a couple of years back:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/583/trlwb5.jpg

I'm the minger on the far left. Bless my short hair!

5. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

Cunt.

6. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

Also perving over Dave Berry. Dont fight with Scott over him!

7. ScottStar

ScottStar Guest

Haha, you look like Dobby from Harry Potter.

8. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

You are SO gonna pay for that!

9. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

It's not music related, but I was on a 3 Non Blondes sketch. They did a special one for Children In Need and I was stopped by the woman who likes to collect for charity and play games.

She was dressed up as Pudsey and kept asking to play a game, then when I tried to walk away she said "ARE WE PLAYING CHASE? I LOVE CHASE!!!" and started running down the street after me so she could hug me.

Luckily it's never been repeated since it was on Children In Need.

10. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

Is it on YouTube?

11. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

Ok, since we are branching out into TV - I've been seen on Big Brother twice, and have been in two adverts for Big Brother's Big Mouth.

Not to mention a stint on Anglia News, and an appearance on The Bigger Breakfast, back in the day.

12. Re: PJers on live/music DVDs!

Thankfully not! I had horrible hair back then. It was before I discovered straighteners.

13. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

Are you fit?

14. ScottStar

ScottStar Guest

3 Non Blondes is AMAZING.

YOU GOT SEARCH FOR THE HERO INSIDE YOURSELF! SEARCH FOR THE HERO INSIDEE!

15. I can't even look in the mirror without feeling aroused.

16. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

That's quite sexually exciting.

I may have to ask you again if we should be boyfriends so we can fall madly in love and watch the sun rise together. Or have furious, full on gay sex. Your choice. God, I'd be a great boyfriend.

17. I was in the audience of Light Lunch if anyone remembers that. After the break the camera panned in just by me and I think I was on camera again at the end. The cast of the Fast Show were on that day. I haven't watched the tape for years, I feel freaked out seeing myself on TV.

18. ScottStar

ScottStar Guest

Light Lunch, Mel & Sue. A duo I sorely miss!

19. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

Light Lunch was brilliant. I miss it dead loads.

20. I loved Light Lunch. It was a bit annoying though that the day before I went Kylie was the guest. I was so gutted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.