PJOPS 25 - COMPLETE! Bobbie Gentry victorious | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

PJOPS 25 - COMPLETE! Bobbie Gentry victorious

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by invertedbutterfly, Mar 14, 2016.

?

When would you like the reveal to take place?

Poll closed Apr 11, 2016.
  1. Tonight (Saturday 9th)

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Tomorrow (Sunday 10th)

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Next Thursday (April 14th)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Ray

Ray

I am still delighted with Ϸu & Eg – loving them – thanks so much for this discovery @rawkey!

(My fiance asked "what is this" and I didn't really know how to answer so I said Swedish disco but I guess I should get my facts straight...)

2. I only really lurk PJOPs now since I sadly just don't know obscure enough older music to fit the themes, but I have to add congrats to @KamikazeHeart for winning with an amazing song and @invertedbutterfly that was one of the best reveals either song contest has had! I wish I'd tried to get in just for the drawing alone hahah.

invertedbutterfly likes this.
  3. It's Icelandic. Love that you're still loving it!

Ray likes this.
  4. Ray

Ray

By now half of my fave acts are Icelanders!

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. Does that include Kerry Katona and Peter Andre?

6. Ray

Ray

Stop projecting.

VivaForever and Eric Generic like this.
  7. Wow, forth place, thank you guys. A bit surprised. I really liked the winning song, and the other two in the top four, aside from my song. Actually not a bad round, but not one of the best.

Eric Generic likes this.
  8. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well The Ocean Blue did, but glad that it wasn't just me who thought they were fantastic. I'll be trying to get as many of their albums as I can.

Zar-Unity likes this.
  9. I'm really glad you enjoyed their song..they are one of my favorite bands and one of the best bands from the 90's I think.

Eric Generic likes this.
  10. For those who liked The Ocean blue song, and would like to hear another one of their songs; here's a video I made..I took live footage of one of their tracks from their 2013 comeback album "Ultramarine" and synced the live video with the studio audio track version. I think it turned out quite well. The original video had pretty bad audio.

Enjoy.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  11. Unfortunately for this contest, I received two months free of HBO Go, which means I'm now watching Game of Thrones for the first time in my life.

I have Friday off, this might make it to you by then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.