PJOPS 32: from enka to sega - FINISHED! (results on pages 48-71) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

PJOPS 32: from enka to sega - FINISHED! (results on pages 48-71)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, May 25, 2017.

1. This recruitment campaign.

We've been lazy for so long.

Baby Clyde, ModeRed, Zarjazz and 3 others like this.
  2. I've seen the submissions. Trust me, it's worth a go.

Sprockrooster and rawkey like this.
  3. Last edited: May 28, 2017
    AshleyKerwin and TRAVVV like this.
  4. Last edited: May 28, 2017
    AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  5. My submission survived the veto panel. I have a good feeling about this round. It's something I wanted to submit ever since I started participating in these rates.

rawkey and londonrain like this.
  6. I'm gonna attempt this, It's so hard to think of something old that isn't well known but I have something in mind that might just scrape through veto.

londonrain and rawkey like this.
  7. I've not participated in these in a while, but I'll look into it!

rawkey and londonrain like this.
  8. Excellent! Looking forward to seeing what you both come up with!

9. I am actually trying to recruit people for this IRL as well. I will be very disappointed if we don't at least get the same number of submissions as @rawkey did for PJOPS 31!

rawkey likes this.
  10. I don't have a song that automatically comes to mind but I delve into past musical decades fairly often so I should be able to find something. I've been meaning to join one of these long-standing and traditional rates for quite some time. Looks like this is the perfect opportunity to do that.

KamikazeHeart, rawkey and londonrain like this.
  11. Great! Looking forward to your entry. Let me know if you have any questions!

Oleander likes this.
  12. Two users have now sent me absolutely amazing songs that have made me think "Ooh, here's a 12 waiting to happen"... and then it turned out that they were both a single lead vocal (with the other band members on backing vocals) and therefore didn't fit the theme. You're breaking my heart, people.

Let me distract myself with this brilliant duet from 1992 instead:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Eric Generic and KamikazeHeart like this.
  13. I haven't done PJOPS for years. I have a bad habit (for drugs) of forgetting all about it. I think last time I entered, I won, and then had my points halved for not voting .

I'm in this time but someone please remind me

14. No one has done that since...
    ...last round

15. I'm so proud

rawkey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.