PJOPS (song contest) 36: We have a winner - congrats Corgix3 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

PJOPS (song contest) 36: We have a winner - congrats Corgix3

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by invertedbutterfly, Jan 2, 2018.

1. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Aw, your entire post made me so happy. You are so very welcome! Even if this now all goes spectacularly wrong (warning: it might), I'm really glad I got the opportunity to host again.

2. We have every faith in your hosting expertise!

3. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Five days to go! I have a bit less than half the votes in, I think, so no snoozing, the rest of you.

(Yes, I still need to get my votes done too).

((Someone ought to tag Baby Clyde again, shouldn't they?)).

Oleander, Baby Clyde, ModeRed and 4 others like this.
  4. Let me do this @Baby Clyde, cause it might give me some points.

I also still need to vote (normally I am fast), but I am moving to a new place and things are stalled. I know I will make it. Hopefully Thursday.

5. I got in early this time [​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  6. I finished second in PJSC last week, second in PJ00s yesterday... triple silvers for Hudweiser?

7. Where is all this mojo coming from of late?!

8. All the bad luck hits me in real life.

9. I'll send mine today/tomorrow

10. berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  11. This round is

Practically every song is getting past the initial selection!

Filippa, Ray, londonrain and 4 others like this.
  12. I’m in Rio. I was at the Sambadrome last night. I got in at 7am!!!

Sure you will understand when I say this has not really been at the forefront of my mind.

But I’m certain that at some point over the next few days whilst sunning myself on Ipanema Beach I can squeeze y’all in.

I’ll leave you with a little story song from Astrud Gilberto so you can feel like you’re with me.

Oleander, Filippa, berserkboi and 7 others like this.
  13. I'm on this and I'm so happy. I like nearly all of the songs and love 9 of them ...

Such a great round!

Funny fact:
    Such a strong round and apart from one song I still like my song best. So I really don't know is this good or is this very, very bad for me?

londonrain, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  14. Is it my song @Filippa? You did 12 my Alex Llyod entry back in the day, maybe this one is up your alley too!

Filippa likes this.
  15. Yes, I love this one!

berserkboi likes this.
  16. Unfortunately I cannot really recommend any other of his tracks as Amazing is the true standout and his regular sound isn't quite like it... Glad you loved it though, your 12 was pretty much all the points I got for it <3

Filippa likes this.
  17. Not so unusual for me :-)

But I feel very rewarded when I get 12 points for a song I love. Hopefully you feel the same :-)!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    berserkboi likes this.
  18. I have officially made a HUGE discovery thanks to this round.

Can't wait to see who submitted them.

19. Crap. This might be the first time I am possibly not able to make the deadline in a contest or rate. Life is so cramped and I am moving homes this weekend. I am so behind schedule in preparations and I cannot help but feel awful not voting despite having listened to all the songs twice. I am hoping for a miracle and a few free hours in between somewhere tomorrow. Saturday will most likely not be possible.

Ray, soratami and londonrain like this.
  20. If you've listened to all the songs twice, surely you have a general idea of which ones you prefer?

Jeffo, Sprockrooster and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.