PJOPS TWENTY TWO! ANYTHING GOES!: COMPLETE | The Popjustice Forum

PJOPS TWENTY TWO! ANYTHING GOES!: COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by strangekin, Oct 10, 2015.

1. I dunno about you.....

But I'm feeling 22.......

[THIS REFERENCE MAY BE LOST ON PJOPS' MAIN DEMOGRAPHIC - ED]

[​IMG]

Yes it's the twenty-second edition of PJOPS, and the theme this round is Anything Goes (#BUYCHEEKTOCHEEKONITUNES)

i.e. there is no theme, submit whatever song you want, as long as it is relatively obscure, and not released after December 31st 1999.

Send your entry to me in a PM.

Once you have your choice, it will then be sent to a group of top secret gays, huddled in a top secret skyshack filled with obscure female disco records and a collection of full-length albums from 90s no-hit wonders. They will then determine your song's fate.

Once the song list is posted, everyone will vote Eurovision style on the ten records they find least-flop.

I don't exactly have dates worked out for most of this, and since PJOPS is a bit looser than PJSC, let's just say submission will be open until next Saturday or Sunday, and we'll work the rest out from there.

OKAY NOW GO!!!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  2. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Poor Eric. #straighterasureofpopjustice

(Why have I started hash-tagging in posts? What have I become?).

Eric Generic and strangekin like this.
  3. Sorry Eric. I just assume everybody on this forum is a gay man until otherwise proven.

4. You may be right.

I don't remember you visiting my bedroom???

5. Trust me it's not that black and white...

I've got about twenty songs I've had on hold waiting for a theme to fit them into. Now what to submit?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Eric Generic likes this.
  6. Haha, no worries....it's not obvious (other than when I'm talking about my girlfriend, which I try not to do too much!)....

Sprockrooster likes this.

7. Amazing.

Have just submitted a UK #86 smash. Hoping it won't be vetoed for its higher placement on the US AC chart.

8. 2014

2014 Moderator

Ooooooh how exciting!!

9. Yes!! Let's get it on with. Now I have to find a song. Cannot wait to delve into my discography

10. Eric MUST prove his heterosexuality.

Terminus and Eric Generic like this.
  11. Right. Time to go crazy, I think.

12. What a coincidence, that's what i thought too... Well, we'll see who out-crazies whom, grr. The gloves are off!

Ironheade likes this.
  13. Ray

Ray

Just call her Henry to clarify things and everybody will be happy.

@Russron love your avatar and nickname. If your taste is as good, you can move in with me.

14. Pretty sure that's my fave Taylor song!

No wonder I don't win any song contests...

15. Eh, I've entered now and I'm pretty sure I've lost that battle. But whatever, it's off one of my favourite records of all time and I am SO PUMPED to share it with PJ.

Meanwhile, I was originally considering entering this.

16. Ray

Ray

I wanted to enter this, but it's too new.

Hairycub1969 likes this.
  17. BML

BML

I heard this song the other day and I immediately thought of you oldies. I'm tempted to see if it'll pass veto.

Terminus likes this.
  18. Well, you can always ask MrDexB who seems to mostly give me minus points or top points but not much in between, haha. (So yes, I can be unlistenable too.)

19. Oh nooo, so you chickened out then?
    (Cryptopsy would've guaranteed some big points from me, mind.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.